Wright At Home/Helen Marie Wright

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How about she doesn't like going to Aldi by herself. I find Aldi and Lidl stressful. Everyone is in a rush around the store, nevermind the checkout!! Maybe that's why she sends Danny there and is happy to go to other places by herself.

Reactions: 4
I thought her latest vid showed her "bond" with Ella a bit better .

Reactions: 2
Just watched her meals for the week, bloody hell what’s Helen doing with M&S lamb kebabs?! They didn’t look like yellow sticker ones either, there must be a story to it as she even had to comment about Danny picking up proper Weetabix 😂. No wonder they only had one each!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just watched her meals for the week, bloody hell what’s Helen doing with M&S lamb kebabs?! They didn’t look like yellow sticker ones either, there must be a story to it as she even had to comment about Danny picking up proper Weetabix 😂. No wonder they only had one each!
Helen went to M&S for something, they didn't have it so she bought 3 packs of meat from their 3 for £7(?) range

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does anyone else count how many plants are in a tray?🙃
She comes across as careful with money, so why buy that robot hoover?

Reactions: 2
I know she likes a bargain but where doe
made me laugh how they got one each because they were full price, she usually dishes up huge portions for the boys, they'd have had 6 each if she'd have found them for 16p in mozzas

On her shopping haul she said it takes about two hours to do her yellow sticker shopping because of waiting for things to come out, I really couldn't be bothered

Reactions: 10
On her shopping haul she said it takes about two hours to do her yellow sticker shopping because of waiting for things to come out, I really couldn't be bothered
Could ya imagine what staff think of her hanging around creeping 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Probably gets her out of the house for a few hours she doesn’t really do anything else.

I hate food shopping at the best of times and couldn't think of nothing worse than hanging around for 2 hrs to get 5p lettuce!!

• Haha
2hrs! I wouldn’t be arsed with that and not many people with a young baby would have the time either, she must leave the baby with the boys

I wish she'd stop saying "right" so much. And the way she was saying well done to Olly and Liam after they'd planted the sunflower seeds 😂😂 You'd think they'd just passed their exams!!
I find it strange how she says she can't go to Aldi on her own because of anxiety, but yet she thinks nothing about wandering around Morrisons for two hours waiting for the yellow labels!

Reactions: 9
Why do they need to visit charity shops every week what do they do with the stuff they buy, Ella must have enough clothes for the next 10 yrs by the look of it.

Reactions: 8
Why do they need to visit charity shops every week what do they do with the stuff they buy, Ella must have enough clothes for the next 10 yrs by the look of it.
I think both of them are just addicted to wasting money on junk

To be fair, at least she isn't doing a tit load of Primark hauls. I don't know how the boys clothes manage to go from Cameron, to Liam and then Olly. I have two boys who are 14 months apart, I couldn't buy the older one something and let the younger one just have the hand me downs. That's just not fair.

I could not be bothered with the 2 hour wait for yellow labels. I know staff get fed up with the bargain hunters, they are told to take the stuff out the back to do the reductions 😂

I know ! Camron is 10 yrs older than Ollie surely they'd be well past the style stakes by that stage .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.