Wright At Home/Helen Marie Wright

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No shopping hauls, that's abit strange?
Either she will say Danny was working so she couldn't go or the weather, even though she regularly drove to London during snow, to do people's hair. Looks like Danny's needed for grocery shopping but not pound land, Or charity shop trips, realistically Liam could go and help her. She regularly leaves Ella at home and goes shopping with Danny or to pound land.

Reactions: 3
I am actually surprised how often she leaves the baby with the boys.

I don't blame her getting the yellow labels, why wouldn't you? I wouldn't make a special trip out to get them though or would I freeze an ready cooked chicken and then have it for my Sunday roast 🤮🤮

its very rare you see her interacting with the baby unless she cries ,the boys and Danny seem to spend a lot of time with Ella, obviously we dont know what happens off camera ,but considering she keep tagging Channel mum, you'd think she would do more vlogging relating to baby care.

Reactions: 2
I am actually surprised how often she leaves the baby with the boys.

I don't blame her getting the yellow labels, why wouldn't you? I wouldn't make a special trip out to get them though or would I freeze an ready cooked chicken and then have it for my Sunday roast 🤮🤮
Agree re the cooked chicken, I’d be terrified of poisoning everyone! She freezes packs of ham as well 🤢

Reactions: 4
She is probably one of those who like to get it all done. We know that she is controlling and she likes things done her own way. I remember when I had my 4th it was hard work, I wouldn't let my husband do the cooking, basically because it was my job and I didn't want to be poisoned haha

Reactions: 1
She’s home schooling those boys View attachment 437092
I think she sticks to the absolute basics with Olly, in fact she said they were looking at planets, which they had done back in the first lock down. I think Liam is bright enough to do it himself, probably less stressful than having mum screeching and using it for content. Recently I've noticed that Olly is very much like Helen, he loves to be the centre of attention and can be very loud, I wonder if the arrival of little Ella has caused any jealousy? Cameron and Liam seem naturally caring/loving towards her, in fact they appear to be more interactive with Ella than Helen.

makes me chuckle how she shares two kebabs between all five of them for one meal, I know the meat seems plentiful but she cuts up the pitta breads between them all, they literally get a finger of it each, she's always saying how much the boys eat and what big appetites they have then scrimps on two between them all, I bet the boys dread kebab night

Reactions: 6
Yes I noticed Liam had taken her under his wing. I’m surprised at Helen all the years she’s pined for a little giew and now she’s here doesn’t seem that bothered with her .

Reactions: 5
makes me chuckle how she shares two kebabs between all five of them for one meal, I know the meat seems plentiful but she cuts up the pitta breads between them all, they literally get a finger of it each, she's always saying how much the boys eat and what big appetites they have then scrimps on two between them all, I bet the boys dread kebab night
That fish pie makes me 🤢🤮 every time she serves it up, it looks like one piece of fish flake up and about 10lb of spuds on top.

They do seem to be eating an awful lot of Kebabs recently, obviously moved on from the chip shop!

Even Danny managed to get in a comment about having to fit new windows on his rest day, poor fella never sits down.

That fish pie makes me 🤢🤮 every time she serves it up, it looks like one piece of fish flake up and about 10lb of spuds on top.

They do seem to be eating an awful lot of Kebabs recently, obviously moved on from the chip shop!

Even Danny managed to get in a comment about having to fit new windows on his rest day, poor fella never sits down.
the fish pie and the shepherds pie look rank to me, its like a huge potato brick each with some slop under it, I like to see peoples meals for ideas but anything she tops with mash has me 🤮

I’m surprised the boys even get a takeaway, that’s a recent thing, before she would cook for them and her and danny would have takeaway.

the fish pie and the shepherds pie look rank to me, its like a huge potato brick each with some slop under it, I like to see peoples meals for ideas but anything she tops with mash has me 🤮
Hahah - I’ve always thought this about the shepherds pie and fish pie, 6 inches of mash a top a single centimetre of mince/fish.

She’s not a great cook, the ’curry’ with mushrooms and sweetcorn - what on earth? And her roast beef Sunday lunch, Yorkshire puddings that are burnt black and look like you could knock someone out with them, doesn’t par boil her spuds and cooks the meat in the slow cooker until it’s so dry it’s shredded, just chuck it in the over for an hour and a half and leave it a little bit pink - delicious! God knows where she learned to cook!!!!

• Haha
I’m surprised the boys even get a takeaway, that’s a recent thing, before she would cook for them and her and danny would have takeaway.
I think now the boys are older ,they are probably much more aware of what's going on. The only thing that seems to be in plentiful supply is yellow label yoghurts and fruit. Yet before Helen was pregnant every week both her and Danny would buy their cider, whiskey Brandy and Guinness. I know as parents we are entitled to some little luxuries, but when your kids weekly food intake is made up predominantly of yellow label food, should you really be spending so much on alcohol etc from your grocery budget. I've also noticed she classes Ellas formula as "non food item"

Yes I noticed Liam had taken her under his wing. I’m surprised at Helen all the years she’s pined for a little giew and now she’s here doesn’t seem that bothered with her .
she once made a comment that made me wonder if its Helen or Danny that wanted another baby. When she applied for the teaching assistants post a couple of years ago, I dont think Danny was too happy, he had said, he would prefer her to be at home raising a baby. So I do wonder if deep down Ella was more because Danny wanted another baby and that's why he seems to be far more hands on than Helen at times. I have noticed she seems so much more dependant on him than she used to be. Could it be that Danny prefers her to be more dependent and at home, so he knows exactly where she is and what she's doing. I think we have been given the impression that Helen is in charge in that house, I'm starting to wonder if that's just for show and really Danny makes the decisions, hence she now appears to be very different to the lady she was when she was volunteering at the school etc

Last edited:
Hahah - I’ve always thought this about the shepherds pie and fish pie, 6 inches of mash a top a single centimetre of mince/fish.

She’s not a great cook, the ’curry’ with mushrooms and sweetcorn - what on earth? And her roast beef Sunday lunch, Yorkshire puddings that are burnt black and look like you could knock someone out with them, doesn’t par boil her spuds and cooks the meat in the slow cooker until it’s so dry it’s shredded, just chuck it in the over for an hour and a half and leave it a little bit pink - delicious! God knows where she learned to cook!!!!
She really isn’t a great cook by the looks of it, everything is always so beige and stodgey and then you have people in her comments always saying how great her food looks, makes me think how bad those commentators cooking is if they think that looks good 😆

assume she hasn’t had anyone to teach her properly as we know her mum only eats meat and 2 veg style food which doesn’t require a lot of knowledge

She really isn’t a great cook by the looks of it, everything is always so beige and stodgey and then you have people in her comments always saying how great her food looks, makes me think how bad those commentators cooking is if they think that looks good 😆

assume she hasn’t had anyone to teach her properly as we know her mum only eats meat and 2 veg style food which doesn’t require a lot of knowledge
Some of the stuff she serves up puts me in mind of Kay’s Good Cooking( if you don’t know who she is I suggest you don’t look her channel up on YT unless you have a stomach of steel 😷)
True about Helen’s mum refusing to eat anything that isn’t meat and potatoes, I guess that’s what she’s been raised on!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.