Wright At Home/Helen Marie Wright

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very strange considering she’s self proclaimed anti pink and girly!!
I think she's realised it will get views and possibly more subscribers. I think Helen can spot an opportunity to increase revenue & will go for it, because she knows the opportunities are very short lived.

Reactions: 1
She’s such a scav with the yellow labels! Like I get she’s got 3 boys but there’s no way they will use up all that fresh stuff before it goes off pure greed just because it’s cheap!

Reactions: 5
She’s such a scav with the yellow labels! Like I get she’s got 3 boys but there’s no way they will use up all that fresh stuff before it goes off pure greed just because it’s cheap!
I agree, she is a scav! I do like Helen but the tightness pisses me off. Someone called her out over the yellow labels on YouTube the other week saying she should leave some stuff for other people especially at the moment with so many people struggling, she got defensive saying she buys no more than anyone else and she makes use of the deals when she can get them. She then went on to say anyone who is struggling should go to the food bank which I thought was a little bit patronising seeing as she clearly clears the shelves for herself! Also for someone who claims they have anxiety going to the shops, she doesn’t seem to mind going to two supermarkets in one trip during a pandemic!

Reactions: 2
That shop should ashamed of themselves selling things for 6p at at loss. That's more time and effort reduce item. They should be donating them.

Reactions: 4
That shop should ashamed of themselves selling things for 6p at at loss. That's more time and effort reduce item. They should be donating them.
I've got a relative that works for Morrisons, I've shown her the yellow labels Helen gets and she has said something doesn't add up with what she shows. Even though they do reduce items, she said the reductions are vast and the amount she buys wouldn't be allowed because the company have restrictions on the number of reduced items one person can buy. She wonders if Helen knows someone who works there and is marking down further. They also reduce at different times because of people who are greedy and clear the shelves without thinking of others. Another thing is, the store would adjust or even discontinue items that weren't selling and had to be reduced. Apparently some stores have fired staff that were reducing items for friends and family.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
There is being frugal and then stingy.

it’s nice to treat your family to nice premium stuff from time to time. I do really feel sorry for her kids,they never seem to have anything of luxury to enjoy.

I think she's realised it will get views and possibly more subscribers. I think Helen can spot an opportunity to increase revenue & will go for it, because she knows the opportunities are very short lived.
I'm quite shocked she's gone down this road, feels like she's pimping her baby out.
I've watched her for ages, but lately there's something about her I'm disliking, her tone of voice, I think her boys are abit afraid of her, so obvious Liam doesn't like to be filmed. I don't get the anxiety over shopping either, she'll go to pound land, tkmax etc on her own, what's the difference between that and grocery shopping? Her hubby is a saint.

• Heart
I'm quite shocked she's gone down this road, feels like she's pimping her baby out.
I've watched her for ages, but lately there's something about her I'm disliking, her tone of voice, I think her boys are abit afraid of her, so obvious Liam doesn't like to be filmed. I don't get the anxiety over shopping either, she'll go to pound land, tkmax etc on her own, what's the difference between that and grocery shopping? Her hubby is a saint.
Yea I have started to go off her myself but can’t put my finger on what it is,possibly the baby pimping. She seems like she wants to be noticed and become a mummy YouTuber but I just don’t see how it would work-she can be relatable but I don’t think there is anything aspirational about her life and right or wrong that is what brands would be looking for.

that said,I enjoy the yellow label hauls

Reactions: 3
Sometimes she seems more interested in filming a food or shopping haul and just leaves Ella to the boys to sort out if she cries. Don't get me wrong I completely agree with all the family helping out but she made such a big deal about desperately wanting a daughter and now she has one, at times it looks like the baby is just another colour Co ordinated part of her life. I maybe totally wrong and it may just be the way Helen comes across, but sometimes it feels that Helen is more interested in getting attention and vlogging is for her benefit and the family have little choice. She does appear to have changed quite alot

Sometimes she seems more interested in filming a food or shopping haul and just leaves Ella to the boys to sort out if she cries. Don't get me wrong I completely agree with all the family helping out but she made such a big deal about desperately wanting a daughter and now she has one, at times it looks like the baby is just another colour Co ordinated part of her life. I maybe totally wrong and it may just be the way Helen comes across, but sometimes it feels that Helen is more interested in getting attention and vlogging is for her benefit and the family have little choice. She does appear to have changed quite alot
I agree, and I don't get the colour thing for the boys either!
On the shopping hauls, looks like the boys only have treats when it's reduced in Morrisons.

I’m actually surprised they had a fourth child, considering how tight she is. Do we think Danny is tight as well or does he just do as he’s told?!

Reactions: 1
Think they’re as bad as each other! Has she changed or are we just seeing more of her true self? Agree with that about the boys they have nothing as a treat ever! it’s actually really sad they wear clothes that are years old they all look misshapen and well washed in my opinion too , never really go anywhere ( pre covid obvs) only nice food bits they get are yellow labels what a tit life

I don’t watch her vlogs so don’t know what the colour thing means-what sort of thing does she do colours with? Is it like cups and toothbrushes etc? I will admit I’m really stingy but more with myself,my kids get the nice stuff and I get the dregs lol I think that is the same for most parents though.
I’m very uncomfortable with kids being filmed when they clearly don’t want to be-I hate watching the kids open presents etc-as someone who hates opening gifts in front of people I would hate my mum to be filming me doing so and then sharing it online.

I don’t watch her vlogs so don’t know what the colour thing means-what sort of thing does she do colours with? Is it like cups and toothbrushes etc? I will admit I’m really stingy but more with myself,my kids get the nice stuff and I get the dregs lol I think that is the same for most parents though.
I’m very uncomfortable with kids being filmed when they clearly don’t want to be-I hate watching the kids open presents etc-as someone who hates opening gifts in front of people I would hate my mum to be filming me doing so and then sharing it online.
Each of the boys has a designated colour, so anything she buys tends to be in their respective colour. It looks like Ella has been allocated purple. I'm not even sure the boys chose the colours. Even Camerons green car, and green accessories

Reactions: 3
Each of the boys has a designated colour, so anything she buys tends to be in their respective colour. It looks like Ella has been allocated purple. I'm not even sure the boys chose the colours. Even Camerons green car, and green accessories
Wow that is extreme! Could understand different coloured toothbrushes etc but wouldn’t fancy being 18 and my mum dictating what colour my car was! And even if they did pick the colour once upon a time,tastes change-my favourite colour when I was a kid is different to what it is now ffs

I’m so glad it’s not just be that finds her behaviour so odd. She’s like a mum from the 90’s!! Even their house is decorated like years gobs by, I get everyone’s tastes are different but she’s so old before her time.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.