Wright At Home/Helen Marie Wright

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate the way she calls Ella " little giew " so annoying " are you ungry little giew " :rolleyes: it always seems like Camron is left with the baby he comes across as so immature himself I don't know how he manages . I think Helen has serious OCD who could go through life that regimented even making sure her tins are facing the right way,she was even a bit flummoxed the colour of the pram was different to the blanket she made .

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The yellow sticker obsession is immense, don't get me wrong I love a nosey in the reduced section myself and have had some great finds but to go to the store at the same time sometimes daily (she was doing that pre lockdown, not sure how often she goes now) and by her own admission hangs around for as long as it takes for the reductions to be done so she can practically clear the shelves is a bit much, it's not even once in a while it's a lot of the time. It's like she's fixated on getting as much as she can and yes I understand she likes a bargain we all do but it's starting to feel like a full on obsession. Never once known my store have as much as she seems to get for as cheap either, the odd items yes but not the trolley full her store has, i'd be questioning stock levels and orders if I was an area manager.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Helen posted this picture on IG today, I don't understand why the boys can't tidy up their own mess? She trusts them to look after Ella, or is she easing onto the 'mummy vlogger' 'influencer' role, wanting to portray the lifestyle of the woman who does EVERYTHING for the family. The reality is we have seen how much Danny does and even Camaron.
Screenshot_20210125_110353.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I mean in the time it took for her to take the picture and write the caption she could have just cleared the stuff away. ‘Busy loving my baby’ my ass. Hate when kids won’t help tidy up-they are all more than old enough to do it and even if they don’t do a great job and it’s faster to do it yourself,it’s better to get them involved and helping out.

rappers?? you would think spell check would be the least you'd use if putting content out there eh? ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
rappers?? you would think spell check would be the least you'd use if putting content out there eh? ;)
I mean in the time it took for her to take the picture and write the caption she could have just cleared the stuff away. ‘Busy loving my baby’ my ass. Hate when kids won’t help tidy up-they are all more than old enough to do it and even if they don’t do a great job and it’s faster to do it yourself,it’s better to get them involved and helping out.
It's a bit worrying that in her vlog everyone was outside in the garden, but Liam was inside feeding Ella, maybe this is the nurse in me, but what if she started to choke? Helen has always made a big thing of saying all three boys have special educational needs, yet she's more than happy to leave a 13 Yr old in the house feeding the baby. Obviously vlogging, weeding her fairy garden and messing around on ollys cart is more important. Helen has definitely changed, and it's very clear that Danny and the boys do a lot more in the house than she used to show

It's a bit worrying that in her vlog everyone was outside in the garden, but Liam was inside feeding Ella, maybe this is the nurse in me, but what if she started to choke? Helen has always made a big thing of saying all three boys have special educational needs, yet she's more than happy to leave a 13 Yr old in the house feeding the baby. Obviously vlogging, weeding her fairy garden and messing around on ollys cart is more important. Helen has definitely changed, and it's very clear that Danny and the boys do a lot more in the house than she used to show
It’s all well and good getting older kids to help out but I always feel bad for kids having to look after younger siblings,they don’t really get a say in it. I certainly wouldn’t leave one of them indoors feeding while I was out having fun with everyone else. I personally really struggle with the newborn phase as I find it really boring but I don’t fob my kids onto other people because it was my choice to have them.

I always got the impression that Helen did absolutely everything but as you say,this doesn’t seem to be the case.

Helen posted this picture on IG today, I don't understand why the boys can't tidy up their own mess? She trusts them to look after Ella, or is she easing onto the 'mummy vlogger' 'influencer' role, wanting to portray the lifestyle of the woman who does EVERYTHING for the family. The reality is we have seen how much Danny does and even Camaron. View attachment 401619
I'm actually pleased to see that I thought she was so regimented they were afraid to breathe let alone leave a wrapper on the table 😂 . I also wonder did she intentionally leave in the Morrison s footage for our benefit as it was mentioned about the amount of cheap stuff she's able to get although the shop was deserted 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I'm actually pleased to see that I thought she was so regimented they were afraid to breathe let alone leave a wrapper on the table 😂 . I also wonder did she intentionally leave in the Morrison s footage for our benefit as it was mentioned about the amount of cheap stuff she's able to get although the shop was deserted 🤷‍♀️
I think you've made a good point there, the footage was probably for the benefit of those asking questions. But the biggest question is, why isn't Head office picking up on the amount of waste during a pandemic when lots of items are restricted, surely the branch manager should be adjusting the stock they order in. That store appears to have a lot of reduced items, which makes me think, too much stock is being ordered or she knows someone who works there and they are reducing stuff for friends

Reactions: 3
I was talking to my husband about this and he said she had said a while back that the Morrison’s was too big for the area so they didn’t get the footfall and that’s why there were so many reductions. Don’t know much about business but surely this should all be looked at-it can’t be performing that well with so many reductions?

and anyone purposely reducing things for friends would be mad to do so as surely that’s gross misconduct and you would get fired straight away? I don’t think that is what’s going on here tbf.

I was talking to my husband about this and he said she had said a while back that the Morrison’s was too big for the area so they didn’t get the footfall and that’s why there were so many reductions. Don’t know much about business but surely this should all be looked at-it can’t be performing that well with so many reductions?

and anyone purposely reducing things for friends would be mad to do so as surely that’s gross misconduct and you would get fired straight away? I don’t think that is what’s going on here tbf.
I remember her saying that, but looks like they don't adjust stock to avoid waste or keep to minimum. My sister in law who works for Morrisons, said quite a few stores around the country had sacked staff for reducing items specifically for friends and family. It just seems that store isn't managed very well, over stocking resulting in high amount of waste and reductions.

If her friend was reducing stock for her, I don't think they'd continue knowing she was putting it on YouTube every week and filming instore. Stock is aggressively managed in most supermarkets and in a lot of them lots is thrown away, maybe this one prefers to reduce it so it doesn't go to waste

Reactions: 4
She hasn’t said she has a friend that works for Morrison’s or Aldi if it’s anything like our supermarkets there’s a manager in charge of each department and they oversee the running of things including reduced items our Sainsbury’s reduce theirs just before closing everyday

If her friend was reducing stock for her, I don't think they'd continue knowing she was putting it on YouTube every week and filming instore. Stock is aggressively managed in most supermarkets and in a lot of them lots is thrown away, maybe this one prefers to reduce it so it doesn't go to waste
In other stores staff were caught doing that and were fired. I find it odd that store always has such a large amount of excess stock, surely they'd adjust the amount the order based on the amount sold without being reduced.

In other stores staff were caught doing that and were fired. I find it odd that store always has such a large amount of excess stock, surely they'd adjust the amount the order based on the amount sold without being reduced.
You would think so but they don't do they? A friend of mine worked at Asda and that particular branch threw away a third of their fresh fish every week, they never reduced the order because they wanted the counter full of produce and they wouldn't reduce the full price because they said people wouldn't buy cheap fish. Maybe this Morrison's won't reduce stock levels for a similar reason

She's defo read here showing clips in Morrisons of reduced food, I don't begrudge anyone waiting around for reductions, but that store she goes to has alot, they must have alot of wastage, I've never seen bargains like she gets in my local store!

Today Helen posted on IG that she'd dyed her hair again, for someone with a very young baby and 3 sons, she has lots of time to dye her hair every few weeks, not to mention the time to style it. Plus multiple visits to pound land and Morrisons every week and time to potter in the garden, yet she keeps saying how hectic everything is. It looks like the boys are doing a lot to help look after their sister, freeing up lots of time for Helen to do what she wants. Once the boys are back at school and college, she's going to struggle being with Ella on her own, not because she can't look after her, far from it, but she won't have as much free time to do what she wants. I really miss the cooking vlogs and even the cleaning blogs. Little Ella is only really shown, if it's to justify an AD, or to tag a company

It's her birthday today she left a post on YT thanking people for helping her reach 20k subs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.