Wright At Home/Helen Marie Wright

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is probably knackered, doing shifts at work and having a newborn. When we had our 4th my husband was doing 12 hour night shifts so, it was hard work 😂
Nah I don’t think it’s that I just think he finds her embarrassing tbh 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Someone on Instagram has asked her if she’s part of Channel Mum, she said she registered with them years ago but has no interaction with them. She never used to use the hashtag did she? Probably trying to be noticed by them now she’s got a newborn

Reactions: 3
Someone on Instagram has asked her if she’s part of Channel Mum, she said she registered with them years ago but has no interaction with them. She never used to use the hashtag did she? Probably trying to be noticed by them now she’s got a newborn
It's easy money, a new born will bring in new viewers via Channel mum, and income from advertisements. But because she isn't one of their named mummy floggers she won't get the big advertising jobs or lots of baby freebies.

Reactions: 1
I'm absolutely amazed how Helen claims she is anxious when grocery shopping, yet today during a pandemic she's at Blue water collecting a Lush online order, personally with such a small baby and an ill mum visiting, I'd be minimising the amount of time I spent in shops.

Reactions: 6
No fun in it at all!! was painful to watch tbh... Pre surgery kylie Jenner looked like he didn’t wana be there and thought every present was tit 😅
Helen pissing herself over how funny she thought the Lego head thing was, is it even normal behaviour to be so excited by little things like that 🙈

Reactions: 1
No fun in it at all!! was painful to watch tbh... Pre surgery kylie Jenner looked like he didn’t wana be there and thought every present was tit 😅
Helen pissing herself over how funny she thought the Lego head thing was, is it even normal behaviour to be so excited by little things like that 🙈
Pre surgery Kylie 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Yes he's bound to have an army pension I don't think they're short of cash they just are so regimented even hoarding clothes years in advance is really odd.
I think it's habit out of growing up with not much and then being a single mum. I could be wrong. I grew up in a similar area of London with not a lot and sometimes find myself not spending on "fun" things out of habit 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I think it's habit out of growing up with not much and then being a single mum. I could be wrong. I grew up in a similar area of London with not a lot and sometimes find myself not spending on "fun" things out of habit 🤷🏻‍♀️
She always says she was a single mum, but I remember when she first started her channel, she actually said, Danny is her second husband, that her and first hubby divorced when Camron was a baby, she met Danny not long after. So even though she says she was a single mum, it wasn't for very long. She does seem to have some very child like behaviour and I do wonder if maybe she has some educational special needs herself.

She always says she was a single mum, but I remember when she first started her channel, she actually said, Danny is her second husband, that her and first hubby divorced when Camron was a baby, she met Danny not long after. So even though she says she was a single mum, it wasn't for very long. She does seem to have some very child like behaviour and I do wonder if maybe she has some educational special needs herself.
Fair enough 🤷🏻‍♀️

It’s not cool is it? To be 18 years old and a video of you opening your Christmas presents is posted on YT for all to see, my son is a similar age and not a chance would he toe the line like Cameron does, he would be a laughing stock. I wouldn’t even put a photo of him on Facebook as I know he’d hate it, and he is no way the shy and retiring type

some things just are private and personal and should stay that way, as much as I was a bit suspect of Kelly from you me and the 6 C’s, you have to give her credit for the fact that her eldest was 99% kept out of her Vlogs and seemed to live a very normal life, had a job, went out with friends etc.

Reactions: 4
I felt sorry for Cameron and Liam, the poor boys couldn't even eat their Christmas Dinner in peace without the camera being shoved in their faces and expected to perform to create content.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.