Wright At Home/Helen Marie Wright

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was a bit surprised that she left Ella with Cameron so she could go to the charity shop. Cameron is 18 and probably very capable, but Helen has always made a point of mentioning the 3 boys all have various special needs. Quite often with Cameron I wondered if the issue was more to do with Helen babying him and to some extent controlling everything, so not actually allowing him to grow up or have responsibility. Maybe now she has Ella to focus on, she will give Cameron the space to grow and develop himself. I feel sorry for Cameron because he's never had any privacy, his relationship with his biological dad was used as content, his special educational needs, his GCSEs were content for Helen as was his learning to drive, his test and even buying a car. I sometimes feel Helen enjoy the attention she gets because of the boys and their 'special needs'. I often think back to the classroom assistant job she went for, the school were happy to have her volunteering but less forthcoming to employ and pay her. The whole process seemed very strange and I do think whatever really happened during that process was not the actual explanation Helen gave in her vlog, because she left it as almost an afterthought, when she had made a big deal about the interview etc
Well if she counts sitting on a 3 piece suite as splitting up the family I'm wondering how controlling she is (away from the camera ) .like someone already said maybe she has SEN herself keeping clothes from her teenage years to pass onto her kids is really odd behaviour if you ask me ,it seemed to stem from the fact her friend admired the jacket and said if she was ever parting with it she would have it but it seemed to propel her to keep the jacket at all costs ...I'd love to see what's in that bloody attic 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I was a bit surprised that she left Ella with Cameron so she could go to the charity shop. Cameron is 18 and probably very capable, but Helen has always made a point of mentioning the 3 boys all have various special needs. Quite often with Cameron I wondered if the issue was more to do with Helen babying him and to some extent controlling everything, so not actually allowing him to grow up or have responsibility. Maybe now she has Ella to focus on, she will give Cameron the space to grow and develop himself. I feel sorry for Cameron because he's never had any privacy, his relationship with his biological dad was used as content, his special educational needs, his GCSEs were content for Helen as was his learning to drive, his test and even buying a car. I sometimes feel Helen enjoy the attention she gets because of the boys and their 'special needs'. I often think back to the classroom assistant job she went for, the school were happy to have her volunteering but less forthcoming to employ and pay her. The whole process seemed very strange and I do think whatever really happened during that process was not the actual explanation Helen gave in her vlog, because she left it as almost an afterthought, when she had made a big deal about the interview etc
This 100% - I think I see it because I have a son the same age, and it’s very unusual behaviour, at 18 he should be off doing stuff with his mates not weeding the garden and looking after a newborn. Helen is definitely holding him back, she uses him as a support network, he seems to fill the gap when Danny’s at work.

Also - what’s happened to the Anxiety? Does it only appear when the shopping is taking place in a supermarket? I tell you what would make me anxious?? Leaving a newborn with a teenager, I had a baby when I was 17 and I know that lots of teenagers make great parents but I wouldn’t dream of leaving a tiny baby in the care of a teenager that wasn’t it’s parent unless it was an emergency. How desperate can you be for a trip to a charity shop?? I’m surprised Danny was OK with it, I also wonder how he puts up living with someone who just seems to really lack intelligence, he comes across as fairly switched on.

Ffs - the pink faux leather coat that she’s had for 20 years, it’ll be another 15 years before it fits Ella, I’d understand if it was Chanel, but in reality it’s probably from Mark One and it’ll most likely have perished by then!

Well if she counts sitting on a 3 piece suite as splitting up the family I'm wondering how controlling she is (away from the camera ) .like someone already said maybe she has SEN herself keeping clothes from her teenage years to pass onto her kids is really odd behaviour if you ask me ,it seemed to stem from the fact her friend admired the jacket and said if she was ever parting with it she would have it but it seemed to propel her to keep the jacket at all costs ...I'd love to see what's in that bloody attic 😂
Attic indeed - we know it’s just a loft space 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
This 100% - I think I see it because I have a son the same age, and it’s very unusual behaviour, at 18 he should be off doing stuff with his mates not weeding the garden and looking after a newborn. Helen is definitely holding him back, she uses him as a support network, he seems to fill the

Also - what’s happened to the Anxiety? Does it only appear when the shopping is taking place in a supermarket? I tell you what would make me anxious?? Leaving a newborn with a teenager, I had a baby when I was 17 and I know that lots of teenagers make great parents but I wouldn’t dream of leaving a tiny baby in the care of a teenager that wasn’t it’s parent unless it was an emergency. How desperate can you be for a trip to a charity shop?? I’m surprised Danny was OK with it, I also wonder how he puts up living with someone who just seems to really lack intelligence, he comes across as fairly switched on.

Ffs - the pink faux leather coat that she’s had for 20 years, it’ll be another 15 years before it fits Ella, I’d understand if it was Chanel, but in reality it’s probably from Mark One and it’ll most likely have perished by then!

Attic indeed - we know it’s just a loft space 😂
Ive often wondered how Danny put up with it, he's not allowed to even have a day off, she ALWAYS has jobs for him, even when he injured his hip, he was still given jobs. But I also remember before Helen applied for the teaching assistants post, she mentioned that Danny wasn't too keen on her applying because she wouldn't have the flexibility to be at home and potentially it would have meant they would stop trying for another baby. So I don't know if it's Helen who is the controller or Danny. If she's pregnant or looking after a baby she's at home and he knows where she is. Maybe they both have controlling traits but in different areas. I do agree with what someone else said earlier, I do think Helen may have some S.E.N herself, which would explain a lot of her behaviour. Saying that, she is one of the more genuine vloggers and she definitely isn't a clone of anyone else, which is a refreshing change from so many of the mummy floggers

Reactions: 3
I agree that’s she’s definitely genuine, I just think she’s got a very low IQ.

agree that Danny likes Helen to be at home, but also it’s the easy option isn’t it, especially when all of your children are at school.

considering they are so tight with money it’s strange that Cameron hasn’t got a job. Who pays for his petrol and car insurance?

I agree that’s she’s definitely genuine, I just think she’s got a very low IQ.

agree that Danny likes Helen to be at home, but also it’s the easy option isn’t it, especially when all of your children are at school.

considering they are so tight with money it’s strange that Cameron hasn’t got a job. Who pays for his petrol and car insurance?
If Cameron has S.E.N he may be entitled to some benefits. She mentioned that she puts petrol in his car I wonder if any money coming into the house is controlled by Helen and how it's used/distributed.

Reactions: 1
sorry another thing i find weird, why is it always her and danny who get takeaways? She will do the boys dinner and then they will have takeaways.

i get it if your kids are really young but surely they would enjoy the occasional takeaway (that isnt chip shop chips)

its good to save money but at what expense? I do what I can to make my daughter happy, but i can’t imagine being that frugal.

Reactions: 2
sorry another thing i find weird, why is it always her and danny who get takeaways? She will do the boys dinner and then they will have takeaways.

i get it if your kids are really young but surely they would enjoy the occasional takeaway (that isnt chip shop chips)

its good to save money but at what expense? I do what I can to make my daughter happy, but i can’t imagine being that frugal.
I find it more mean than frugal, no ambition either, have those children ever been on a plane? Or experienced other cultures (not including Helens homemade curry with mushrooms or Morris dancing)

Someone said earlier that the nan would be better off giving the kids a fiver each than buying all the junk food, but I wonder if Helen would actually let them spend it anywhere other than the charity shop 🤷🏻‍♀️

I agree with you which makes me wonder how much is 'being frugal' and how much is about controlling the family? I intentionally used the word control and not manage

Surely the boys are old enough that they would enjoy having a takeaway too? If it’s to save money then I would rather just go without myself and save the money until we could all enjoy one together.
I know Helen is harmless but I’m so glad I don’t live in that house! I’d be trying to escape out of the window at any given opportunity!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Surely the boys are old enough that they would enjoy having a takeaway too? If it’s to save money then I would rather just go without myself and save the money until we could all enjoy one together.
I know Helen is harmless but I’m so glad I don’t live in that house! I’d be trying to escape out of the window at any given opportunity!
You couldn't ! don't forget Danny has them nailed shut 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I wonder if it how she was brought up? Was her biological father ever around? Maybe she keeps Camron so close because his biological dad rejected him? I'm not saying it's ok or normal, I'm just trying to work out why she is like she is. Maybe they were really poor when she was little, that's why she is so tight now. Maybe her mum got into a lot of debt? Danny was in the Army so he probably likes the regimented routine of their life. Maybe he is old fashioned and thinks his wife should be at home with the children and they are both happy with that set up. Whatever works for them I guess. They seem happy, just a little bit odd for us looking in.

I wonder if it how she was brought up? Was her biological father ever around? Maybe she keeps Camron so close because his biological dad rejected him? I'm not saying it's ok or normal, I'm just trying to work out why she is like she is. Maybe they were really poor when she was little, that's why she is so tight now. Maybe her mum got into a lot of debt? Danny was in the Army so he probably likes the regimented routine of their life. Maybe he is old fashioned and thinks his wife should be at home with the children and they are both happy with that set up. Whatever works for them I guess. They seem happy, just a little bit odd for us looking in.
There's a story attached to her Dad . Her mum brought her up alone until she met her stepdad I don't think they were overly rich or anything just a normal family.

Reactions: 1
She was married to Camrons dad and then she said they divorced, I've always had a niggling feeling that maybe he didn't reject Cameron but rejected Helen and her behaviour. When influencers make claims like that, I find it strange that they so openly discuss such personal business, especially when it involves their children, we never know the complete truth just one persons version of what happened. She often speaks about her dad being a womaniser and actually being married with a family, but he went on to have children with Helens mum and other women whilst remaining with his wife, who knew about these other women and children. She also regularly speaks about her brother and how he and her mum are always falling out

Reactions: 3
I was bought up by a single mum, in a council flat in London, I’m the eldest with lots of younger siblings, we had no money, never a penny spare, if anything it made me the polar opposite with my children, I’ve always wanted them to have everything that I didn’t have, no way would I insist on living such a frugal life, I want them to see the world, experience everything that I could never dream of, Having been through it myself I know exactly how it makes you feel. Especially on mufti days at school and stuff.

There is an enormous difference between scrimping and scraping and watching every penny because that’s all you’ve got and doing it because you want to.

Reactions: 6
is this a joke as it could actually be true with them? 🤣 I’m not sure how to take it!!!
It's true. I think it was just after Christmas, someone had attempted to break in. Danny nailed windows shut as a security measure, yet didn't think it unsafe for pregnant Helen and the boys to open parcels of sweets and treats sent to their po box by complete strangers and eat them, without knowing if they were safe

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Wtf! Surely that’s a bit dangerous...and way OTT.
Im now getting cult like vibes from all this weird behaviour 😳🤣

Unfortunately if you advertise on social media you have 190 pot noodles in your cupboard some low life is always going to try and break in for a couple.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.