Wright At Home/Helen Marie Wright

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf! Surely that’s a bit dangerous...and way OTT.
Im now getting cult like vibes from all this weird behaviour 😳🤣

Unfortunately if you advertise on social media you have 190 pot noodles in your cupboard some low life is always going to try and break in for a couple.
Some people will do anything for some instant noodles 🍝

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I bet Helen was fuming when the baby wouldn’t latch on and she’s got to shell out for baby milk now 😂
Reading this thread I’m kind of putting two and two together, agreeing with you all, is Helen on the spectrum do we think? I mean, she lines her Yankee Candles up plus the regimented behaviour 🤔. Not saying anything about being on the spectrum at all, just wondering! Haven’t seen the video yet but not sure I’d leave a newborn with an 18 year old either.
Please tell me it’s a joke about her putting a friggin coat away for the baby from she was a teen 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I bet Helen was fuming when the baby wouldn’t latch on and she’s got to shell out for baby milk now 😂
Reading this thread I’m kind of putting two and two together, agreeing with you all, is Helen on the spectrum do we think? I mean, she lines her Yankee Candles up plus the regimented behaviour 🤔. Not saying anything about being on the spectrum at all, just wondering! Haven’t seen the video yet but not sure I’d leave a newborn with an 18 year old either.
Pleas tell me it’s a joke about her putting a friggin coat away for the baby from she was a teen 🤦🏻‍♀️
No she has a pink faux jacket from her teenage years don’t know if that was her intention at the time but why else keep it ? And now she’s keeping it for Ella 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Please tell me it’s a joke about her putting a friggin coat away for the baby from she was a teen 🤦🏻‍♀️
Seriously, in the vlog she talks about this pink jacket she had and is somewhere in the loft. The loft must be like the tardis with the amount of stuff she keeps up there.

• Haha
Seriously, in the vlog she talks about this pink jacket she had and is somewhere in the loft. The loft must be like the tardis with the amount of stuff she keeps up there.
Omg I’m shocked! I just couldn’t live like that, I know some people are skint but I don’t think they are
She should rename the channel TIGHT at home 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Remember she had a black coat that she said was hers from when she was a teenager... Like someone else said, yeah if it was designer, but Tottenham market 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Do you think there’s a reason that Danny has never informed Helen that she doesn’t do anything ‘pacifically’ and it’s actually specifically? I’d be furious if my husband let me upload videos for the world to see with such bad use of language.

• Haha
Do you think there’s a reason that Danny has never informed Helen that she doesn’t do anything ‘pacifically’ and it’s actually specifically? I’d be furious if my husband let me upload videos for the world to see with such bad use of language.
This could be the real reason the teaching assistant post she was shortlisted for ended up being cancelled. As sweet as Helen is and she definitely has a creative talent, her incorrect use of vocabulary and sometimes over excitable and loud behaviour could have been an issue. After all a teaching assistant is there to help children who require additional support, so it's important they can provide the correct support, verbally and practically.

I think she is trolling us with "Pacific" 🙄
I pacifically watched her latest vlog to see if she would be in that pacific car park, and if she would mention the wall that was pacifically built in the garden.

Do you think Helen owns any ‘Chester drawers’? I bet she does!

I pacifically watched her latest vlog to see if she would be in that pacific car park, and if she would mention the wall that was pacifically built in the garden.

Do you think Helen owns any ‘Chester drawers’? I bet she does!
Yeah, she pacifically got them coloured coded red, blue and green, from one pacific charity shop.

• Haha
Yeah, she pacifically got them coloured coded red, blue and green, from one pacific charity shop.
You can just imagine one of the boys choosing something in a shop and Helen saying you can't get that it's not your colour.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m waiting for some to ask her to be more pacific - like the ocean!

I have an image of a charity shop floating on the ocean!

• Haha
Danny looks bored shitless in yesterday’s vlog 🤣
He's probably fed up of being expected to work full time as a police officer, come home do everything Helen wants done and also be expected to perform for the camera and look after baby when Helen gets side tracked sorting Christmas gifts charity shop hauls or yellow sticker hauls. Or maybe he's embarrassed by her discussing every aspect of their business.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.