Wright At Home #2 Too tight to buy fruit full price, but alcohol she doesn't think twice

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She paid 1.59 for yellow label macaroni cheese,would be cheaper to make yourself. I honestly think she only sees a yellow label and isn't bright enough to work out if its an actual saving

Reactions: 6
Loved how she felt the need to mention that the yellow labels she gets in Asda are just as good as what she used to get at Morrison's. No Helen - they aren't. The 'bargains' your mate used to put aside for you were bordering on ridiculously low priced. No wonder you were both rumbled. Greedy cow.

Reactions: 7
Loved how she felt the need to mention that the yellow labels she gets in Asda are just as good as what she used to get at Morrison's. No Helen - they aren't. The 'bargains' your mate used to put aside for you were bordering on ridiculously low priced. No wonder you were both rumbled. Greedy cow.
It was obvious she's been waiting for a comparable price but no way are the Asda ones even close to the fiddle ones she got at Morrisons, if they'd been genuine reductions she'd still be there getting them now.

Reactions: 4
It was obvious she's been waiting for a comparable price but no way are the Asda ones even close to the fiddle ones she got at Morrisons, if they'd been genuine reductions she'd still be there getting them now.
Exactly! (y) If I was getting bargains like that every time I went in, I'd never shop anywhere else!

Reactions: 5
‘The prime minister said we should get 3 days of extra food in in case of an emergency’ call me naive but come off it. You’d think her husband would have more common sense being a copper. How many times have we heard we should be getting emergency food and how many times have be needed to? Genuinely makes me wonder if it’s her way of getting Danny to buy more food so she doesn’t have to go scavenger hunting.

‘The prime minister said we should get 3 days of extra food in in case of an emergency’ call me naive but come off it. You’d think her husband would have more common sense being a copper. How many times have we heard we should be getting emergency food and how many times have be needed to? Genuinely makes me wonder if it’s her way of getting Danny to buy more food so she doesn’t have to go scavenger hunting.
What the hell is that crazy woman on about! Get emergency food!! What a lot of crap! Does she want another Covid crisis on her hands! No pasta no rice no toilet rolls no tins, shall I go on! She’s lost it big time!

Reactions: 7
Blimey, what am I missing! Extra food? What's happening? Where was her extra bog roll !!

• Haha
Wait, I missed this PSA. This woman has informants when it concerns supermarket offers and crisis talk

• Haha
Reactions: 5
WTF is basMALTY rice? :ROFLMAO: The government has apparently said buy extra food for three days so they got pasta, rice, tinned potatoes and corned beef LOL what a pair of prats.

• Haha
Another weekly feast of over cooked carb heavy meals! I mean hats off to her she’s consistent, every week every meal looks disgusting, now that’s a talent 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Don’t know how they rise from the table again 😂 must be anchored to the chair.

• Haha
I get irrationally annoyed with the way she says rice - sounds like royce 😂 I know it's just her accent, but it grates on me 😫 She's needing to get bigger plates man! Everything is piled about 5 feet on top! Greedy cunts the lot of them :ROFLMAO: That fish pie looks depressed 😂

IMG_5746.PNG
IMG_5745.PNG
IMG_5743.PNG
IMG_5741.PNG
IMG_5747.PNG
IMG_5739.PNG

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
That fish pie looks soo dry! And I still can't get over putting potatoes in a curry!

Reactions: 3