Wright At Home #2 Too tight to buy fruit full price, but alcohol she doesn't think twice

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she never serve anything with the fish pie? It looks gross and so very dry but fresh green veg on the side would help it's cause a little and for the love of god woman get some sauce for in it.

Reactions: 5
Why does she never serve anything with the fish pie? It looks gross and so very dry but fresh green veg on the side would help it's cause a little and for the love of god woman get some sauce for in it.
It really looks so dry, most of her meals do, plain rice on the side, bit of reduced salad with gravy, yuk!

Reactions: 4
Even her curry’s and bolognaise have very little sauce, I’m sure they’re all kept chewing until bedtime 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Even her curry’s and bolognaise have very little sauce, I’m sure they’re all kept chewing until bedtime 😂
No wonder the kids are so thin, its all the calories they burn chewing through Helens meals of doom.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve touched on this before. But today I bought some chicken from Asda the date on it was 2 weeks away. For her to buy the reduced stuff it must have been in the store at least 2 weeks. I’m not saying I don’t trust supermarkets but if an item is in a fridge over 2 weeks there’s more chance it’s been moved and put back etc and the fridges aren’t massively cold. I mean if I had no choice but to buy reduced food then so be it but she’s got a choice. I’m so surprised they havent always got dicky tummies 😭😭😭

I’ve touched on this before. But today I bought some chicken from Asda the date on it was 2 weeks away. For her to buy the reduced stuff it must have been in the store at least 2 weeks. I’m not saying I don’t trust supermarkets but if an item is in a fridge over 2 weeks there’s more chance it’s been moved and put back etc and the fridges aren’t massively cold. I mean if I had no choice but to buy reduced food then so be it but she’s got a choice. I’m so surprised they havent always got dicky tummies 😭😭😭
I’m so surprised they havent always got dicky tummies
They probably have, but she's not going to come onto a video and say, "Sorry guys, no video this week - we've all had the shits again". (y)

• Haha
It was her mums birthday so she made her cremated steak and roast potatoes with salad 😭😭😭
They could have taken her out for her dinner? After everything the mum brings round for them - Even to a Spoons type place - tight as a ducks arse this pair.

Reactions: 7
If it’s not money spent on them two, they won’t spend it. Awful people. Bet her mum needed 2 pints of water with that dinner 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Extra yellow labels next week to make up for their night out lol

• Wow
  • Haha
Another haul of yellow label chicken, has anyone noticed how her mince, pork chops etc have disappeared since she was booted out of Morrisons 😉

Reactions: 3