Would you rather......

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Desert

Would you rather eat a vegan diet or a carnivore (nothing except meat and dairy) diet for a month straight?

Hair - it's curly so it doesn't need brushed anyway!

Would you rather work a four-day-week that includes every Sat and Sun or a five-day-week Mon-Fri (for the same pay)

Four day

Would you rather have a chef’s cooking skill or be able to clean your home in a flash for a month?

Clean home

Would you rather spend a month in prison or a month doing community service cutting old peoples toe nails?

Old people’s toe nails 🤢 I don’t think I could handle prison

Would you rather win the lottery but only live for the next 10 years but have good health forever and live to 100?

Good health forever

Would you rather break your partners heart or have your heart broken?

I think I would prefer both 🧐

Would you rather walk barefoot everywhere for a year or in high heels?

Veronica

Be invisible for a week or be able to see what your life will be like in 5 years time

Nightmares

Would you rather work with your partner in the same job, 40 hours a week so you're never apart or have your partner work away mon - fri and only see them weekends?

Away. The first sounds like a recipe for getting on each other’s nerves.

Would you rather get everything for free but never have choices or have to work but get to choose the things you have?