Would you rather......

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Similar to Q&A but would you rathers....

Would you rather have whatever you are thinking to appear above your head for everyone to see or have absolutely everything you do live streamed for anyone to see?

Reactions: 1
Have what I’m thinking above my head for sure!

Would you rather accidentally text somebody something about them, or have it done to you?

Have what I’m thinking above my head for sure!

Would you rather accidentally text somebody something about them, or have it done to you?
Have it done to me.

Would you rather have a low-paying job/be poor but have a job that you love/like or high paying job that makes you rich but you hate the job?

High paying job that I hate

would you rather be really clever but really ugly, or be really dumb but really good looking?

Reactions: 1
Dog food 😂

cross - rather know when I’ll die
Would you rather control your future or relive your past?

Deaf

Would you rather live in a massive house really far away from everybody you know, or a tiny flat where all your friends and family are?

Massive house

Would you rather all your photos be shared with your work colleagues or all your messages?

No eyelashes

Would you rather be married to someone attractive who thinks you’re ugly, or someone ugly that thinks you’re attractive ?

Someone ugly

Would you rather have the face of a pensioner but the body of a twenty-year-old or the body of a pensioner and the face of a twenty-year-old?

Face of a pensioner body of a 20 year old.

Would you rather there was no cats or no dogs in the world?

Big ears can hide them with my hair

Would you rather never see your Mum or never see your partner again?

My mum 🤣

would you rather work a high-paying job that you hate or your dream job with only enough money for basic necessities?