Would you rather......

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The first 😍

Would you rather go into the past and meet your ancestors or go into the future and meet your great-great grandchildren?

I'm fairly certain I won't have children, so I'll have no great-great grandchildren. I'd rather visit the future was than the past, though.

Would you rather be blind or deaf?

🌈 coloured tears.

Would you rather abstain from sex or have sex with an 60 year old until they pass away?

Abstain from sex I’d just get a traceys dog 🤣

would you rather be allergic to the Sun or allergic to sweat?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Allergic to sweat.

Would you rather be a bystander to a crime or be the victim and get compo?

I do both anyway! I'm a man who doesn't drink!

Would you rather be caught short and pee yourself publicly and win a million pounds, or not have the embarrassing accident and be no richer?

Have the embarrassment!

If you won a million pounds, would you rather be paid a lump sum or get it broken down in chunks every month over several years?

Sorry wrong thread 😂 Thought it was Q&A

Would you rather wear no make up for a year or wear the same outfit for a year

• Heart
No makeup

Would you rather know for certain that a god exists or have it stay mysterious?

Also I miss the peacefulness of full lockdown 🥺

Last edited:
  • Heart
Judge Rinder

Would you rather have a facial hair that you were not allowed to pluck or to start off every morning by eating a single pubic hair?

Judge Rinder

Would you rather have a facial hair that you were not allowed to pluck or to start off every morning by eating a single pubic hair?
Pubic hair, I'd swallow it like a pill.

Would you rather streak/run naked in the streets or have people you comitting a crime?