Would you rather......

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Read minds

would you rather never eat McDonald’s again or never eat cake again

Never eat McDonald's

Would you rather spend 5k on clothes/shoes/accessories or items for your home?

To my parents because neither can work out how to open photos on their phones :LOL:

Would you rather have extremely long or extremely short hair?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Short

Would you rather be famous for having a sex tape or for being involved in a tax scandal?

Sex tape 🤣

would you rather forget your favourite books so you can reread them again, or forget your favourite movies so you can rewatch them again

Super talented musicican

Would you rather always have the urge to wee or never know when you need to go for a wee?

Find a dead body - at least then I wouldn't wonder if there was anything I could have done.

Would you rather be a policeman, fireman or paramedic?

Paramedic

Would you rather only be able to wash your hair twice a year or only be able to check your phone once a month?

No crisps

Would you rather eat a live worm or be stuck in a room with a tarantula for an hour without knowing where it is?

Live worm

Would you rather shag in front of your parents or see your parents shagging

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Omg that’s rank 🤣 shag in front of them!? Idk which is the better answer🤣

would you rather change the past or be able to change the future?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
nyc

Would you rather have speech bubbles over your head that people can see what you’re really thinking, or always be bitched about by others

Speech bubbles definitely. I don’t handle it well knowing people are bitching 😂😂

would you rather have feet for hands or hands for feet