Would you rather..

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Outside. I like the look of pale/pastel pink on the outside of some houses 🤣

Would you rather live everyday in a comedy with your worst enemy or a horror movie with your friends?

Comedy cos I'm a wimp.

Would you rather remain in lockdown for another 4 months if it means NEXT summer we're guaranteed to be covid free, or ease lockdown now so we can enjoy this summer but risk further lockdowns in winter?

probably rather spend more time in lockdown if it means we'll be fine next summer because if there is ANYTHING that would GUARANTEE that we will be completely covid free at some point in the near future, i'd do it

would you rather lose your sight or your hearing?

Hearing ... noise irritates me and there are many more things I want to see

would you rather be invisible or invincible?

Reactions: 1
I’ve never watched a soap in my life but I’ll go with Emmerdale as I assume the scenery is prettier

would you rather earn lots of money and have no close friends or be on benefit and have lots of close friends?

Lots of money, no close friends. I don’t have a lot of money now and still no close friends, so I think I’d handle it just fine. 😝

Would you rather be a cat or a dog?

Cat ... I’m too independent to be a dog

would you rather live with your parents or your in laws ?

my in laws tbh

would you rather sleep during the day and work during the night, or keep it as it is?

Definitely work in the day and sleep at night

would you rather live in your dream house in rough area or a small house in an affluent area?

be invisible!

would you rather never see your family again or never see your partner again?

i guess arm

would you rather be beautiful but not happy with your body, or have a banging body but not happy with your face?

Fruit forever! I love fruit!

Would you rather live somewhere where it’s always super hot or always super cold?

Super cold definitely

Would you rather never have a birthday again or never have Christmas again

• Heart