Would you rather..

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lipstick on my teeth.

Would you rather not celebrate Christmas ever again, or never celebrate your birthday?

i'd rather not celebrate my birthday. i adore christmas ❤

would you rather have longer weekends or every other month off work?

Longer weekends. A 3 day week and 4 day weekend would be great!

Would you rather only ever be able to drink hot or cold drinks?

Tampons for fingers

Would you rather live alone and be lonely and unhappy or live with someone who never washes themselves or tidies up but at least have company?

Love him.

Would you rather somebody lied to you because they didn't want to hurt your feelings, or somebody told you the truth because frankly they don't care if it hurts you?

Omg that's tough. Never speak to partner I reckon.

Would you rather your partner left you and gave no explanation at all, or left you and revealed he'd had an affair for your entire relationship?

uh that's also a tough one! i guess i'd rather he'd revealed an affair because otherwise i'd torture myself thinking about what it was 😂

would you rather cheat or be cheated on?

Reactions: 1
Be cheated on 😭

Would you rather never be able to wash your hair again or never be able to brush your teeth again?

Reactions: 1
Be cheated on.

crossed over -
never be able to wash hair again.

would you rather eat a full english breakfast for every meal for the rest of your life or bangers and mash for the rest of your life?

depends on my mood! but let's say watch tv all day

would you rather have all the books in the world in your mind, or all the languages in the world?