Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rxt156

VIP Member
Swallow

Would you rather use a heeldo or give a blumpkin?
I don’t even understand that question (I know that one isn’t my question but still !!!!!)

I would rather someone go down on me 🙂🙂🙂

Would you rather watch your parents have sex every day for the rest of your life or join in once and be done with it 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4

bolimepipi

VIP Member
i'm an active bean flicker through and through

would you rather have rum n raisin ice cream or a chinese?

• Haha
Reactions: 4

nbt

VIP Member
Me = elephant. Boy = shark

This one is from the other half - would you rather a punch in the gut or a punch in the head?

#coupleswhotattletogether… 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Rxt156

VIP Member
I'm not answering that lmaoooo that's the worst q I've ever heard!! But Google heeldo and blumpkin 😂😂
hahahahah my work friend told me that. No one answered. Horrific. It officially ends all games.

I am going to google it tomorrow. I don’t want to be thinking about whatever it is all night whilst trying to sleep 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

prinnygrace

VIP Member
OK similar to questions, but in a would you rather format and make them difficult!

Answer the question and ask a new one..

Would you rather..(no need to re-type)

Find true love or be given a suitcase with £50million and have to stay single for life
Find true love

Would you rather a rewind button or a pause button on your life?

• Heart

Rxt156

VIP Member
Oh that is a good question.
I’d rather have the job

Would you rather give the first 99% of a blowjob or the last 1%🤣

• Haha

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Deffo get stuck in a bear trap

Would you rather never reach orgasm again or everytime you do you have to scream eh oh like a Teletubby?

• Haha

Giggling Squid

VIP Member
Man I’m with now. My HS sweetheart turned into a right knob. Always messages my best friend dick pics when he has a girlfriend 🤣

Would you rather meet your ancestors or your future grand children/great grand children?
Meet my ancestors!

Would you rather be chased by a horse sized duck, or 100 duck sized horses?

• Haha

LittleMy

VIP Member
Be cheated on. I’d never want to put someone I love through that pain.

Would you rather end the life of a human being or 100 cute baby animals?

• Wow
Reactions: 2

bolimepipi

VIP Member
i'd love to be a baby 😂 no worries, sleeping and eating all the time, and just screaming when i don't like something without having to explain 😂

would you rather live on a farm in the middle of nowhere or on a main street in manhattan nyc?

• Haha

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I don’t even understand that question (I know that one isn’t my question but still !!!!!)

I would rather someone go down on me 🙂🙂🙂

Would you rather watch your parents have sex every day for the rest of your life or join in once and be done with it 😂
I'm not answering that lmaoooo that's the worst q I've ever heard!! But Google heeldo and blumpkin 😂😂

• Haha