Would you rather..

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OK similar to questions, but in a would you rather format and make them difficult!

Answer the question and ask a new one..

Would you rather..(no need to re-type)

Find true love or be given a suitcase with £50million and have to stay single for life

Reactions: 1
OK similar to questions, but in a would you rather format and make them difficult!

Answer the question and ask a new one..

Would you rather..(no need to re-type)

Find true love or be given a suitcase with £50million and have to stay single for life
Find true love

Would you rather a rewind button or a pause button on your life?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Ooh tough one. I think a pause button as time is going so fast at the minute.

Would you rather only ever eat bread or potatoes again? (Can be different forms each time)

Ooh tough one. I think a pause button as time is going so fast at the minute.

Would you rather only ever eat bread or potatoes again? (Can be different forms each time)
Definitely bread!

Would you rather know how you're going to die or when?

Definitely bread!

Would you rather know how you're going to die or when?
Ooooh tough question..When I think.

would you rather marry your high school sweetheart as they are now OR stay with the man you are with now?

Ooooh tough question..When I think.

would you rather marry your high school sweetheart as they are now OR stay with the man you are with now?
Man I’m with now. My HS sweetheart turned into a right knob. Always messages my best friend dick pics when he has a girlfriend 🤣

Would you rather meet your ancestors or your future grand children/great grand children?

• Haha
Man I’m with now. My HS sweetheart turned into a right knob. Always messages my best friend dick pics when he has a girlfriend 🤣

Would you rather meet your ancestors or your future grand children/great grand children?
Meet my ancestors!

Would you rather be chased by a horse sized duck, or 100 duck sized horses?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
100 duck sized horses. Cute haha

Would you rather Continue with your life or restart it? :)
The massive duck, the size of the horse . I'm allergic to horses, I'm sure 100 tiny ones would have more surface area and therefore more dander.

100 duck sized horses. Cute haha

Would you rather Continue with your life or restart it? :)
Oh these are so hard! I’d like to restart to experience some things again that I didn’t appreciate first time round but at the same time there’s no point going back. But I’m sticking with restart - but I wouldn’t necessarily change anything.

Would you rather have to do absolutely everything from your bed or never get to sleep in a bed again?

Oh these are so hard! I’d like to restart to experience some things again that I didn’t appreciate first time round but at the same time there’s no point going back. But I’m sticking with restart - but I wouldn’t necessarily change anything.

Would you rather have to do absolutely everything from your bed or never get to sleep in a bed again?
Definitely have to to do absolutely everything from my bed - it's wonderful! 😝

Would you rather:

Have a job that gives you a comfortable lifestyle but is boring as hell and the people are awful; or
Have a job that leaves you stressing about money at the end of each month but gives you so much enjoyment and the people are wonderful?

A job that gives me a comfortable lifestyle.

Would you rather have unlimited groceries for life or unlimited travel for life?

Unlimited groceries.

Would you rather:

Be overweight and unhealthy but generally happy in life, or have the perfect figure, which everyone admires, but you're miserable and don't enjoy food?

Be overweight and happy.

Would you rather work more hours per day but fewer days, or work less hours per day but more days?

More hours fewer days

Would you rather pick a person's nose for them or wipe their backside?

Pink peonies :love:

Live in a basic house in the central city, within walking distance to everything
or
A magnificent house in the middle of nowhere, with the nearest shop an hour's drive away