Workin' Moms - Netflix

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just have to come here and rant about Jenny .. she is such an awful and unlikeable character .. she adds nothing to the show , not even comedy ! Every time she comes on screen , I just rage 😂

Reactions: 11
Anyone watching the latest series? I dont like any of them now in this series! Agree Jenny is annoying and boring. Anne is horrible and whiny.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I'm not sure why Jenny is still there tbh. She isn't friends with the group so her story is completely separate. I preferred it when we had her ex husband instead.

I really didn't enjoy this last series as much as the others.

Val and her boys are just silly. I really, really didn't like Sloane. Moving Ann and the family away was pointless. Not a classic series by any stretch.

Reactions: 5
It was not the best series by a long way , I found Anne so annoying too and usually I love her and her family dynamic … It was all so far fetched and silly , definitely disappointing

Reactions: 3
Anyone watching the latest series? I dont like any of them now in this series! Agree Jenny is annoying and boring. Anne is horrible and whiny.
I found them all too chaotic and awful. Skimmed through the whole thing.

Having said that about chaotic, is there a thread for Motherland anywhere? Season 2 kept triggering my stress levels but pleasantly surprised by Season 3. Only bringing it up here because I went back to it after enduring the hot mess in Season 5 of Workin’ Moms.

Having said that about chaotic, is there a thread for Motherland anywhere? Season 2 kept triggering my stress levels but pleasantly surprised by Season 3. Only bringing it up here because I went back to it after enduring the hot mess in Season 5 of Workin’ Moms.
That happened to me too with Motherland! I just couldnt watch it. It was like ' If I want to know about this shitshow, I'll just join the PTA again' 😄 I didnt watch after that!

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Yes there is, I can't tag it though sorry!

I can hardly believe this show has lasted for so many series. None of the leads are likeable and while that is relatable and realistic to some extent, the ladies hardly do anything redeeming to keep me invested in what happens to them. Not all female characters ought to be nice all the time but these characters are consistently awful and in low stakes, slice of life situations which seems ridiculous. I also like Motherland more. Or maybe even if it was just that the mothers in Motherland look less glam and just more normal when they are behaving badly.

Glad I found the thread for this . Season 6 was definitely not vintage.

Val was better as a side character in the baby/toddler group. Who cares about her terrible children?
The SAHD (Jenny's husband) was a really sympathetic character, I was really rooting for him and his new girlfriend, KI can't see why they just kicked him.
Have zero investment in Sloane. Seems shoehorned in.

I liked the curveball with Kate's family this season, it presented a lot of interesting dynamics.
I love Anne as a character, and Lionel too. Anne's behaviour is so self destructive at times, you feel like slapping her. But overall she's still a great character, a lot more interesting that Kate tbh.

I bailed on the this series.

I barely got through the last one and this one was no better. Sloane was a terrible addition.

I bailed on the this series.

I barely got through the last one and this one was no better. Sloane was a terrible addition.
Agree about Sloane, adds nothing to the show on a personal level.
I did like that it brings a publisher into the fold though, meant we got the conflict with Anne's book, plus the evil cleaning products lady

Am trying to watch season 7, but it's really dreadful, shan't bother watching it all, tbh, season 6 wasn't that good either, it's definitely time for it to finish.

Am trying to watch season 7, but it's really dreadful, shan't bother watching it all, tbh, season 6 wasn't that good either, it's definitely time for it to finish.
Yorke right really, I often watch while scrolling on phone. It’s an easy watch though.

I found this last season better than the previous, much more like the original. Still don’t understand the point to Jenny though