Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

disneys

VIP Member
Just have to come here and rant about Jenny .. she is such an awful and unlikeable character .. she adds nothing to the show , not even comedy ! Every time she comes on screen , I just rage 😂

Reactions: 11

Boredinstagrammer29

Oh I’m obsessed!!! Absolutely love this show. Can’t take my eyes of her lips (I know you know) but love her

• Haha
Reactions: 9

SkinkaareFan

VIP Member
Love this, I thought the end of recent series was weird, like it felt half finished? Not sure if it was due to covid or maybe that's just how they wanted to end it? Can't wait for the next series.

If you're wanting something similar then The Let Down on Netflix is good. Not as funny as workin mom's but still good.

Reactions: 7

Diva18

I can't get into this. I stopped watching after a few episodes and did give it a try. I think maybe if you have young kids then can relate? I just don't find it entertaining or funny. The estate agent stressed me out. So many TV series I love but this one I just don't get it why its popular? So it must be recent mums?

Reactions: 5

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
I'm not sure why Jenny is still there tbh. She isn't friends with the group so her story is completely separate. I preferred it when we had her ex husband instead.

I really didn't enjoy this last series as much as the others.

Val and her boys are just silly. I really, really didn't like Sloane. Moving Ann and the family away was pointless. Not a classic series by any stretch.

Freckles

Chatty Member
Does anyone else watch this on Netflix? I've become obsessed with it 😂

Sorry if there is already a thread on this but I couldn't find it

• Heart

Ekkwhine

VIP Member
Love this, I thought the end of recent series was weird, like it felt half finished? Not sure if it was due to covid or maybe that's just how they wanted to end it? Can't wait for the next series.

If you're wanting something similar then The Let Down on Netflix is good. Not as funny as workin mom's but still good.
I love the letdown! Her mum and grandmother are brilliant!

Reactions: 3

disneys

VIP Member
It was not the best series by a long way , I found Anne so annoying too and usually I love her and her family dynamic … It was all so far fetched and silly , definitely disappointing

SarcasticEllis

VIP Member
I’ve just binged all four series over a week. Love it - although my husband just complained about my salty language in front of the kids today, I blame them 😂
I think I want to be Anne. Teenager angst aside!

• Haha

EastofHollywood

Chatty Member
I found them all too chaotic and awful. Skimmed through the whole thing.

Having said that about chaotic, is there a thread for Motherland anywhere? Season 2 kept triggering my stress levels but pleasantly surprised by Season 3. Only bringing it up here because I went back to it after enduring the hot mess in Season 5 of Workin’ Moms.
That happened to me too with Motherland! I just couldnt watch it. It was like ' If I want to know about this shitshow, I'll just join the PTA again' 😄 I didnt watch after that!

• Haha
Reactions: 2

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
I bailed on the this series.

I barely got through the last one and this one was no better. Sloane was a terrible addition.

Maid22

VIP Member
Am trying to watch season 7, but it's really dreadful, shan't bother watching it all, tbh, season 6 wasn't that good either, it's definitely time for it to finish.

HairyMaclary

Chatty Member
Love it and hope it continues, love Anne, Kate’s attitude is great, frankie and Val are funny but I don’t like bianca.

The let down is great too.