Workin' Moms - Netflix

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else watch this on Netflix? I've become obsessed with it 😂

Sorry if there is already a thread on this but I couldn't find it

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I'm obsessed too. Been binge watching the last couple of days as I've been poorly. It's so good and really cheered me up. 😄
I love Annes character x

I’ve just binged all four series over a week. Love it - although my husband just complained about my salty language in front of the kids today, I blame them 😂
I think I want to be Anne. Teenager angst aside!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Love this, I thought the end of recent series was weird, like it felt half finished? Not sure if it was due to covid or maybe that's just how they wanted to end it? Can't wait for the next series.

If you're wanting something similar then The Let Down on Netflix is good. Not as funny as workin mom's but still good.

Reactions: 7
Love this, I thought the end of recent series was weird, like it felt half finished? Not sure if it was due to covid or maybe that's just how they wanted to end it? Can't wait for the next series.

If you're wanting something similar then The Let Down on Netflix is good. Not as funny as workin mom's but still good.
I love the letdown! Her mum and grandmother are brilliant!

I watched series 3 ages ago, then started watching series 4 a couple of days ago. I can't remember what happened so I'm confused!

Love it and hope it continues, love Anne, Kate’s attitude is great, frankie and Val are funny but I don’t like bianca.

The let down is great too.

Reactions: 2
I can't get into this. I stopped watching after a few episodes and did give it a try. I think maybe if you have young kids then can relate? I just don't find it entertaining or funny. The estate agent stressed me out. So many TV series I love but this one I just don't get it why its popular? So it must be recent mums?

Reactions: 5
I can't get into this. I stopped watching after a few episodes and did give it a try. I think maybe if you have young kids then can relate? I just don't find it entertaining or funny. The estate agent stressed me out. So many TV series I love but this one I just don't get it why its popular? So it must be recent mums?

I'm not a mum and enjoyed it so not just for mums!

Love this so much! it made me laugh out loud and I’m single with no kids

I watched it when I first had my baby and they all just had babies and i felt like I related to them during the new born stages but then I just couldn’t muster up the enthusiasm

Loved the letdown though, that definitely was a more realistic ‘mum’ life show