Wordle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Five today. How frustrating is it when you’re wrong by one and have just chosen one wrong consonant? πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 1
Wordle 214 4/6

🟨⬜⬜🟨🟨
🟨🟨⬜⬜🟩
⬜⬜🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I debated which start word to use and went with the wrong one.

I got it in 3. Lucky with my second guess.

Wordle 214 3/6

β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›β¬›
πŸŸ¨πŸŸ©πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬›
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

How are you getting those screenshots? Mine only shows with the letters filled in.

Got in 4 today.

I got ot in 3, went from 'phew' to 'impressive' in a day! Very impressed with the 2 guesses, haven't managed that yet!

Reactions: 2
Wordle 214 2/6

⬜⬜⬜🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I got it in 2 today too just guessed 🀣

Reactions: 4
I shouldn't do it before I have my morning coffee. Forgot yellow means it's in the word, just kept thinking they are not in πŸ˜‚ so took me five tries

• Haha
pretty pleased with results so far the only problem is that english is not my native language so my brain automatically looks for words in the mother tongue instead πŸ˜‚

I tried this and got absolutely nowhere! Was keen to know what the hype was and realised I am totally thick in the process 🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wordle 214 3/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜🟩
🟨⬜🟨⬜🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

quickest I’ve ever got one

Wordle 215 3/6

πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›β¬›β¬›
β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›β¬›
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Quite chuffed with today's. The word just popped into my head but I didn't think it would be the actual word.
Also got my 7 day streak today ✌🏻

Wordle 215 3/6

πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›β¬›β¬›
β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›β¬›
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Quite chuffed with today's. The word just popped into my head but I didn't think it would be the actual word.
Also got my 7 day streak today ✌🏻
nice! this one took me 6 tries! the first 'phew' I've got.

Took a bit of thinking about this morning.

Wordle 215 3/6

⬜⬜🟨🟩🟨
🟨🟨🟨🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.