Wordle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wordle 216 3/6

πŸŸ©πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›β¬›
πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›β¬›β¬›
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Quite enjoy today's word πŸ’¬
Wordle 216 3/6

β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›
🟩🟩🟩🟩

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Wordle 216 4/6

⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟩🟩🟩
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

My favourite insult πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wordle 216 2/6

🟩🟨⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Well that was lucky

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Wordle 216 5/6

πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›
β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›
β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›
πŸŸ¨πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ¨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I’m just going to accept it’ll take me 5 guesses now πŸ˜…

Reactions: 3
Woohoo!

Wordle 216 2/6

⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

• Wow
Reactions: 6
First time I didn’t get any letters with my first guess!

Wordle 216 5/6

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
β¬›β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›
πŸŸ©πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›β¬›
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Wordle 216 3/6

🟨⬜⬜🟨⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

My husband was being irritating in the background as I was trying to guess this mornings word. So I took great pleasure in shouting out the correct guess when I discovered it.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yay! Thanks for introducing me to this guys, just got today's word on the fourth try 😊 loved it, doing this daily now!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I had to really think hard about whether todays word is a "normal" word or a swear word. Took me a good few seconds of internal deloberation before i remembered it is a normal word and put it in πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Any tips on how to play this well as I’m hopeless 🀣
I would start with a word that contains a lot of vowels and common letters. Like you would with hangman S,T,R,N etc. All common letters.

I once you have a few letters it's about figuring out combinations from the letters you have left. I.e. if T is your first letter then H could be the next otherwise it is likely to be a vowel.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.