Wordle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else playing daily?

Thought we could have a thread on how hard some days are!

Today's I nearly didn't get. And yesterday's confused me with the repeat letters.

Reactions: 9
I found yesterday's really tough too, the double letters got me. Took me the 6 attempts to get it. I got today's in 3 goes which is my best effort so far. I think it's down to luck and the first word you try. I just wish we could play previous ones too, I'm too impatient to wait each day 😄

Reactions: 4
My daughter and I love it. I found yesterday’s relatively easy but today’s had me perplexed. And don’t get me started on the American spelling on Wednesday’s game! 🤬
I found yesterday's really tough too, the double letters got me. Took me the 6 attempts to get it. I got today's in 3 goes which is my best effort so far. I think it's down to luck and the first word you try. I just wish we could play previous ones too, I'm too impatient to wait each day 😄
I wish there was some way to play the older games too, hopefully that will happen as the game gets more popular.

Reactions: 2
I only got the American spelling as my BIL forewarned me.

I would love to go back and play older ones. I think it would help me improve

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
How do you clear the grid for a new game, please? - sorry, do you have to wait?

Reactions: 1
Had my first go yesterday and got it in 3 🙌🏻 I'm yet to tackle today's but I was thinking about it in my sleep 🙈

I always use mouse as my starting word, my husband uses tears.
I got today's word in 4 guesses. I wasn't impressed with the American spelling the other day either, made me loose my streak!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.