Wordle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn't get it but as soon as it revealed the word I was kicking myself :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 4
I had all but the 4th letter and went through every letter thinking 'there isn't a word wordle'. Then suddenly went oh yeah that's the one 🤣

Reactions: 2
I'm reeeeeally struggling today. Anyone want to give me a hint under a spoiler?

Don't worry I got it now. With a little help from my brother in law.

Sometimes my brain don't work. I really should do it at about 3pm not first thing haha

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I got today's in four. I think I had help as I had read in twitter someone saying that 'today's is really hard' which helped bizarrely. I find it worse if everyone says how easy it is. Too much pressure 😂

Reactions: 1
Got Lingo on at the moment and Adil said there is now a Lingo app available to download ...

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.