Wordle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wordle 215 3/6

⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟨🟨⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Another one who got it in 3 😊 I just guessed don’t even think it’d be that πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 2
Wordle 215 5/6

🟩⬜⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟩⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟩⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟨🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

5 for me today, the double vowel got me!

Wordle 215 5/6

πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›β¬›
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›β¬›
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›β¬›
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Reactions: 1
Wordle 215 3/6

🟨🟨⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟩⬜⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Better than yesterday.

Wordle 215 3/6

🟩⬜⬜⬜🟨
🟩🟩⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

it was a tough one because it never occurred to me that a letter could be in there more than once hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 4
4 today.

Wordle 215 4/6

β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›β¬›
πŸŸ¨πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›
πŸŸ¨πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›β¬›
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Wordle 215 3/6

⬜⬜🟨🟩⬜
🟨⬜⬜🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Must admit I read the spoilers and that helped there was a word a few days about with a repeat letter so I knew it could happen. I probably would have got there without the hints but im impatient

What is wordle? πŸ™ˆπŸ˜­
It is a word game online

There is a different 5 letter word each day. You have 6 guesses at it. When you enter a word if the letter is wrong (I.e. doesn't appear anywhere in the word) it is greyed out, correct letter but in the wrong place in the word it is gold, and correct letter in the correct place it is green.

Wordle 215 5/6

⬜🟩🟨⬜⬜
🟨🟩🟨⬜⬜
⬜🟩⬜🟨⬜
⬜🟩🟨🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Omg the first time I've actually managed to get one πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I really struggle my brain just loses all ability to recall actual wordsπŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Wordle 215 4/6

🟩⬜⬜⬜🟨
🟩🟩⬜⬜🟨
🟩🟩🟨⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Got it in four!

Wordle 215 3/6
I hope you don't mind me joining in😊

β¬›β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›
β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬›πŸŸ©
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Wordle 215 2/6

🟩⬜⬜⬜🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Got it in two! I started playing a few days ago thanks to this thread. It's been taking me 5/6 attempts to get them previously so I'm pleased with this - think it was pure fluke though!

Reactions: 4
Wordle 215 3/6

🟩⬜⬜⬜⬜
🟩⬜🟨🟨⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Not bad!

Wordle 215 5/6

⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜
🟩🟩⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟩⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

this one was annoying but as soon as I hit the three letters I knew there wasn’t much else it could’ve been

Wordle 216 3/6

🟨⬜⬜⬜🟨
⬜🟨🟨🟨⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.