Wordle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
just found wordle through this thread 😊
started today and guessed today's word in 4 tries!

Reactions: 5
I discovered it through radio 2 who were talking about it on the Jeremy vine show… 2 days in. Obsessed. Haven’t got one yet though

Heard of Wordle through work colleagues....we are all addicted now. I did not get the word yesterday but someone posted it on our chat forum so I cheated.. :p

Got today's in 3 :geek:

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Me and my friend are obsessed! Just got todays in 5
Wordle 211 5/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟩⬜🟨⬜
🟩🟩⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟨⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Love it!
Flipping 'Tangy' took me until the last attempt. Could not think what words had A, G, T.
I usually start with Vague or House.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I got todays on my 6th go but I had the green and yellow colours mixed up so my head was cabbaged until I realised I was doing it wrong 😂 at least I’ll know for tomorrow 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Love it!
Flipping 'Tangy' took me until the last attempt. Could not think what words had A, G, T.
I usually start with Vague or House.
Omg I didn’t get Tangy at all! My 5th was Tango then 6th Tanga ffs 🤣

What does everyone use as their first word? I always use unite as it has 3 vowels in it 🤣

I got today’s on my fifth try. Always seems so obvious once you get it!

Got today in 3

I actually hate it when I get the first letter right early on. My brain suddenly forgets every word I ever knew 🙃

I have been syatting with EUROS as lots of vowels and R and S.

But I like the idea of UNITE too

Thanks for this, I've never heard of it before but it's right up my street. I love watching Lingo with my kids - I think it's really good for their vocabulary.

I managed to get today's word on the final guess. A good little daily challenge.

Reactions: 2
I got yesterdays in four, today was five.

My starting word is Beach.

i've only just started yesterday but i started with 'radio' on both days, dunno why

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.