Wordle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Two days in a row I have got it on the third guess, now I need to try and get it in two πŸ˜… I've been starting with 'stare' as my first word.

Reactions: 5
Yeah, any word with three vowels is a good place to start.

I expect someone has already worked out the 'best' starting word based on the positioning of vowels, but I like the challenge so I'm not sure I'd always use it if I knew it!

Reactions: 1
Got today's in 4. Started with unite as someone suggested above. I also think a good one to start with is "roads"

Reactions: 3
Such a saddo never heard of this game until this thread yesterday. New fan, am enjoying the archive link, thank you!

Reactions: 4
I got it on my third go today! It’s well easier when you haven’t got your green & yellow mixed up πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Wordle 212 4/6

🟨⬜⬜⬜🟨
🟩⬜⬜🟩🟩
🟩⬜⬜🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I got 4!

Got it in 3 again πŸ˜…

Wordle 212 3/6

🟩⬜⬜🟩🟩
🟩⬜⬜🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I got it on the 3rd guess today too. Was not expecting it to be right at all, I was just fishing for extra letters.

Fifth guess today thanks to me guessing almost all of the wrong middle vowels before I found the correct one πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 2
I got it on the 3rd guess today too. Was not expecting it to be right at all, I was just fishing for extra letters.
Same here! I was just thinking of words that might give me letters to point me in the right direction and it was right. Very shocked haha

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.