Women’s Fashion

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For online it's always ASOS, JD Sport, Tessuti, Boohoo and PLT.

I do not like Nasty Gal. I find it lower quality than other online cheap fashion boutiques. The sizing also extremely off.

Shein is very hit and miss. I have also seen their things rise in price drastically.

High street is Primark. I can find practically anything I need in Primark. I do like a 10p knicker sale. Also New Look if it has a sale. TK Maxx I've always managed to find some lovely designer bargains.

I also only really buy my coats from Bows Boutiques, they are great quality. Their clothes are pretty meh though.

Reactions: 2
For online it's always ASOS, JD Sport, Tessuti, Boohoo and PLT.

I do not like Nasty Gal. I find it lower quality than other online cheap fashion boutiques. The sizing also extremely off.

Shein is very hit and miss. I have also seen their things rise in price drastically.

High street is Primark. I can find practically anything I need in Primark. I do like a 10p knicker sale. Also New Look if it has a sale. TK Maxx I've always managed to find some lovely designer bargains.

I also only really buy my coats from Bows Boutiques, they are great quality. Their clothes are pretty meh though.
I like Bows Bouqitue for Inspiration, I’ve bought a few of the coats from DH gate Or AliExpress. For example the fur denim jacket which is usually 70 is 23 on dhgate. Which is the place they buy it from.

I like Bows Bouqitue for Inspiration, I’ve bought a few of the coats from DH gate Or AliExpress. For example the fur denim jacket which is usually 70 is 23 on dhgate. Which is the place they buy it from.
Wow, I didn't know this. Thankyou, I shall keep my eyes peeled.

Reactions: 1
I’m not from the UK but I like your stores All Saints and Reiss. So damn expensive though.

Zara used to be great but it’s gone downhill.

So many of these stores dropship from AliExpress. I know because I used to work one! All these popular Instagram clothing shops with 1mil followers just get their clothes from AliExpress, where you can buy the same thing for a quarter of the price.

You can even buy designer clothes at places like TaoBao for cheap with the tags still on them. They are the same thing and manufactured in the same Chinese factories. We pay way too much for clothes when these companies just get them made in China!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
All the usual ones that’ve been mentioned but for anyone who buys workout clothes check out Amazon, I get a lot of stuff cheaper than supermarket gym wear! I got all my branded sports bras for £5-£10 when they’re on asos for £40+! And lots of under armour/Nike/new balance leggings and tops the same, most are this season, too. I only ever buy directly from amazon not the sellers. I must say it only tends to be if you’re an XS or XL that they tend to be heavily reduced, but XS is like an 8.

Very are also good especially when there’s a code - there’s one this weekend and I saved 20% on top of the sale. I love a bargain 🤣

Sorry to bump this thread. Im so crap and putting outfits together. Do

es anyone know any decent ig accounts. Like affordable, tagged outifts. Im in desperate need of a new wardrobe. Mines been neglected for the past two years due to pregnancy then lockdown. Im in my late 20s, love comfy fashion and trainers 😬❤

Reactions: 3
Sorry to bump this thread. Im so crap and putting outfits together. Do

es anyone know any decent ig accounts. Like affordable, tagged outifts. Im in desperate need of a new wardrobe. Mines been neglected for the past two years due to pregnancy then lockdown. Im in my late 20s, love comfy fashion and trainers 😬❤
I think someone mentioned it on this thread before which is how I found it but galslovehighstreet is a really good account. She reposts other people’s outfits, it’s great for inspiration and she always uploads sales and cheap finds!

Reactions: 1
Tk maxx, h&m, asos, mango and uniqlo.
Zara used to be great but its gone down hill the last few years plus you see everyone on the street wearing the same items ftom there. The year before last everyone other woman I passed on the street was wearing that shapeless polka dot dress they did.

Tk maxx, h&m, asos, mango and uniqlo.
Zara used to be great but its gone down hill the last few years plus you see everyone on the street wearing the same items ftom there. The year before last everyone other woman I passed on the street was wearing that shapeless polka dot dress they did.
Love Uniqlo, it's so underrated compared to places like Zara. I used to like Warehouse and Topshop a lot too but the quality and style have really gone down hill, particularly Topshop.

Mostly ASOS, Primark, New Look, Tesco and ASDA. Also like H&M and River Island. I’ve had a few things from Shein as but its a bit hit and miss, had a lovely Cardigan but the trousers I bought were see through.

H&M is my go-to at the moment. Although this season there's lots of oversized items, which don't suit me.
I have previously bought coats from Primark that have lasted about 5/6 years which isn't bad going. I repurpose them into gardening coats too.
I used to like La Redoute but the prices have gone barmy.
Never bought anything from Zara! Although their bedding is nice.
I bought some sports leggings from Select recently and they're surprisingly good.
I've had a bit of success with everything5pounds (they buy end stock etc, so it doesn't go to landfill), a sports top was supposed to be £30, but I got it for 5. Definitely have to wade through rubbish though!

I mainly shop online PLT, Zara, river island would be my number 1s. Only high street shop would be primark for basics underwear etc. Use to love topshop but their sizings/fitting have been really off the last few times I’ve went in I’m usually a size 8/10 in jeans and couldn’t even get into a size 10 last time I went in. Managed to get a 12/14 on which fit over my hips and thighs but then they where massive everywhere else but then went across to river island and fit perfectly into an 8 so always go there for my jeans. I love Zara for tops and bodysuits but trousers and jeans I find are tiny. Use to love misguided but find their sizings have changed as well they always come up too big on me

I mainly shop online PLT, Zara, river island would be my number 1s. Only high street shop would be primark for basics underwear etc. Use to love topshop but their sizings/fitting have been really off the last few times I’ve went in I’m usually a size 8/10 in jeans and couldn’t even get into a size 10 last time I went in. Managed to get a 12/14 on which fit over my hips and thighs but then they where massive everywhere else but then went across to river island and fit perfectly into an 8 so always go there for my jeans. I love Zara for tops and bodysuits but trousers and jeans I find are tiny. Use to love misguided but find their sizings have changed as well they always come up too big on me
Weirdly topshop is one of the only shops that’s always been consistent for jeans for me. I’ve been a W26L32 since I bought my first pair at 15, which can only mean they must have gotten bigger over the years as I’m definitely not the same size I was at 15 😂 Maybe I’m delusional and squeezing myself into jeans that are far too small for me!

Anyone ever purchased anything from OhPolly? What are your thoughs on quality/sizing? Please and thank you 😘

Anyone ever purchased anything from OhPolly? What are your thoughs on quality/sizing? Please and thank you 😘
I’ve ordered 1/2 dresses off them, quality has been great anytime I’ve ordered. Fit depends on the material tbh. I got a purple/silk type dress, sizes up and it fit perfectly but then ordered another dress for my hen party about 2 years ago and it was a different material and it was massive round the chest area

I've just had my first order arrive from Pull&Bear and I am impressed with the quality. The sizes are bonkers though. I'm a size 6-8 and had to order a medium. I bought a few basic tops and a skirt, all nice material and arrived quick.

Finisterre, White Stuff, Fat Face, Toast, Whistles, Boden, Joules. I like to spend a bit more and I absolutely cannot deal with the stress and chaos of cheaper shops like H&M, Primark etc. I don't buy many clothes, though.