Women’s Fashion

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What are your favourite clothes sites? I usually shop at ASOS (mostly because I have premier delivery) missguided, PLT. I also like Tesco f&f clothing (which is available on next website if you didn’t know)

also does anyone shop at I SAW IT FIRST.. I reported them to ASA and they got back to me saying my complaint has been approved and they are contacting the retailer. Can’t wait to see the outcome on the website.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
My favourite is Zara, they do so many nice blouses and tops. But I HATE their sizing and sometimes it can get quite expensive. They’re great in the sale

I like PLT too, but would only buy something I wanted to wear for a night out/a few times. I wouldn’t buy something I wanted to last (like a winter coat)

ASOS is fab, but the variety overwhelms me 😂

Reactions: 6
Primark, New Look & H&M mainly on the high street. I love ASOS (having the app on my phone is bad for bank balance!) I look at Topshop and Zara websites in the sale.

Reactions: 3
ASOS, Topshop, New Look and H&M mainly. I also sometimes go to COS when I have a bit of extra money. I can never seem to find anything good in Zara and some clothes in River Island look nice and then have some garish embellishment on it or a cut out somewhere inappropriate.

I think Zara is better in store, I can never find anything decent online. And I rarely do in store shopping

ASOS, Topshop, New Look and H&M mainly. I also sometimes go to COS when I have a bit of extra money. I can never seem to find anything good in Zara and some clothes in River Island look nice and then have some garish embellishment on it or a cut out somewhere inappropriate.
Most of my bags are from River Island, I do like the stuff but most of it is designer replica or way too expensive. Love their shoes

I hate all these copy cat boutiques that all sell the exact same stuff ie rebellious fashion, miss pap, I saw it first, missyempire

wish H&M did petite

Galslovehighstreet on instagram have some very good outfit ideas. (Also a sister in kids account too) I get the majority or my clothing lf asos due to fast delivery and easy returns.

I'm fancing a long floral dress, black belt, tights and chunky boots but don't know if I'll be able to pull it off 😬

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Love H&M, zara and primark. Get odd bits from new look or the supermarkets too.

Online I do like miss guided I think the quality is better than PLT, although I do have odd bits from PLT too. I love looking on ASOS but usually get lost down a rabbit hole it’s very overwhelming.

I used to shop Asos and River Island a lot but have not been impressed with the quality of Asos and the branded stuff from their website I can just buy direct, often cheaper.

I use ASOS mostly but love River Island - sometimes their nice stuff is few and far between and then all of a sudden I want to buy everything they have.

Ive got a few tops from Zara but their website gives me anxiety😂

Used to shop at New Look & H&M a lot when I was younger but it’s very rare I find something there now.

I do use Missguided/PLT occasionally but sometimes it is quite expensive what it is.

I often use local boutiques to me aswell that have Instagram pages

I love Zara in store but can't deal with their online site because none of the models make anything look nice!

H&M is my go-to for online clothes shopping. Used to get a few bits from La Redoute but seems to have got a lot more expensive. Used to use ASOS but seeing some of the stuff on there makes me feel so old nowadays :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 5
H&M, Mango and Zara are my favourites. Also like ASOS and Primark sometimes too.

I use ASOS mostly but love River Island - sometimes their nice stuff is few and far between and then all of a sudden I want to buy everything they have.

Ive got a few tops from Zara but their website gives me anxiety😂

Used to shop at New Look & H&M a lot when I was younger but it’s very rare I find something there now.

I do use Missguided/PLT occasionally but sometimes it is quite expensive what it is.

I often use local boutiques to me aswell that have Instagram pages

Couldn’t agreed about the Zara website more 🤯

Reactions: 5
I have the Zara and ASOS apps on my phone and they are tempting. I have got some amazing bargains from ASOS in particular. I agree that the choice is overwhelming but some of the stuff is a bit whacky/young for me. I find Zara sizing very hit and miss and their trousers are ridiculously long but I have had some gorgeous shoes, dresses and tops from them.

I agree with the poster who liked River Island bags - they often have very good quality ones as long as you avoid the embellishments.

I use H&M for their sportswear which is well designed and long lasting.

I love Karen Miller clothes. They are so well made and flattering. I recently bought a fantastic leather biker jacket from them. Their customer service is exceptional.

I use BrandAlley and Secret Sales a fair bit too for more expensive items. There are some fantastic bargains to be had on those sites - a bit too addictive.

I get approx 85% of my clothes from Joanie Clothing and I get the rest from Levi’s.

For online shopping I like Asos, People Tree, Joanie Clothing, H&M, Thought, Two Thirds, Seasalt, Mango.

Also like Zara and Monki both in-store only.

I'm trying to move more to fewer, ethical clothes rather than shedloads of fast fashion but it's hard!

I have the Zara and ASOS apps on my phone and they are tempting. I have got some amazing bargains from ASOS in particular. I agree that the choice is overwhelming but some of the stuff is a bit whacky/young for me. I find Zara sizing very hit and miss and their trousers are ridiculously long but I have had some gorgeous shoes, dresses and tops from them.

I agree with the poster who liked River Island bags - they often have very good quality ones as long as you avoid the embellishments.

I use H&M for their sportswear which is well designed and long lasting.

I love Karen Miller clothes. They are so well made and flattering. I recently bought a fantastic leather biker jacket from them. Their customer service is exceptional.

I use BrandAlley and Secret Sales a fair bit too for more expensive items. There are some fantastic bargains to be had on those sites - a bit too addictive.
Secret sales is amazing, especially when they do an extra discount on already reduced items! Gotten a few bargains on there for designer goods

I like Zara and Primark for tops and dresses, and sometimes footwear. River Island for jeans always and sometimes tops and shoes. H&M sometimes have nice bits, but their sizing is all over the place. I'm a size 6-8 in most shops, but in H&M I can be anywhere from a 4 to a 12.

Reactions: 1
I buy mainly from new look, h&m and next. I like the tall jeans from next. I also like buying goodies and sweatshirts from insta shops

Reactions: 1