Wolfnsunflowers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So if you have an IVA you can’t have savings but you can ask people to donate to fund a book as long as you immediately spend the money on tattoos?
Yeah I was confused about that too. I haven’t read info posted by @Wooh yet, but I couldn’t work out how you could not have savings but have book money. And also surely if you actually couldn’t have savings you would stash some cash under the mattress 😂 or give it to a trusted ‘bestie’ or parent to look after. Spending all your money all the time because of an IVA is ridiculous!

Reactions: 4
Yeah I was confused about that too. I haven’t read info posted by @Wooh yet, but I couldn’t work out how you could not have savings but have book money. And also surely if you actually couldn’t have savings you would stash some cash under the mattress 😂 or give it to a trusted ‘bestie’ or parent to look after. Spending all your money all the time because of an IVA is ridiculous!
Yes surely there's no need to just fritter it away? You could just as easily withdraw it and have it kept somewhere. No different in terms of what it looks like on paper, in terms of money in/out. Just sounds like an excuse for spending tbh.

Reactions: 3
I'm the first to acknowledge that I read Wolfnsunflowers' drivel therefore it's my fault, but duck she goes on and on with complete tit

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm the first to acknowledge that I read Wolfnsunflowers' drivel therefore it's my fault, but duck she goes on and on with complete tit
Well at least half of the tit she writes will now disappear to the kinky alt account...

Reactions: 4
The Kickstarter started in November 2021, so you’re telling me over the last 17 months you haven’t been trying out recipes. You think she’d have a proper plan by now of what the book would consist of. Even if you’re not photographing them, you can test recipes out if you actually got up off your ass and started the day before 2pm
All of these grifters are exactly the same...every excuse under the sun for why they can't deliver what they've taken money off people for, but they're perfectly capable of going out and living a normal life in every other respect, spending all of that money.

The £8k limit credit card at 18 is such obvious bullshit too.

Reactions: 5
Book not written because Bex has been busy setting up a sex account, boasting about her parenting skills and moaning about her kid whilst live tweeting every moment.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The £8k limit credit card at 18 is such obvious bullshit too.
My credit limit isn't £8k now, and I'm 37 and have had a credit card for years and never missed a payment. I could probably get it raised to that if I asked, but I'm not going to.

Reactions: 5
It’s based on salary/ commitments/ outgoings. When I worked in the UK I think I had a 5k limit and I was earning about 50k. I am sure Bex did not qualify for this aged 18, she must have had multiple store cards etc.

There is no regulation here in the Wild West of the financial world I have a couple of cards, only one that I use and pay off each month. My credit limit over both cards is about 120k GBP. People get in a lot of trouble as they just raise the limit without you asking all the time.

Reactions: 6
Um, is the k (£120k) an errant k?

Happy to share I have a cc with AUD800 on it. I earn 1 airline FF point for every $. I run all my expenses through it, and it has indeed rewarded me handsomely.

In fairness, I am grateful that my parents were helpful and open about money, savings and credit and the powerful advice when I was young to measure how many days I'm prepared to work for something.

That is, they didn't say to not buy things, but to consider the worth of say (a crazy example!) nails monthly. Of course I was working, so my anecdote can't apply to EVERYONE who is the subject of this thread hahaaaahhhaaa

Reactions: 2
Um, is the k (£120k) an errant k?

Happy to share I have a cc with AUD800 on it. I earn 1 airline FF point for every $. I run all my expenses through it, and it has indeed rewarded me handsomely.

In fairness, I am grateful that my parents were helpful and open about money, savings and credit and the powerful advice when I was young to measure how many days I'm prepared to work for something.

That is, they didn't say to not buy things, but to consider the worth of say (a crazy example!) nails monthly. Of course I was working, so my anecdote can't apply to EVERYONE who is the subject of this thread hahaaaahhhaaa
No, sadly I could go and buy a load of tattoos and a massive car today on credit card. People get in bad bad trouble due to this. You can’t leave the country with debt so if you lose your job (and sponsorship) you are fucked.

Waiting for Bex to get up for our lecture.

Reactions: 7
No, sadly I could go and buy a load of tattoos and a massive car today on credit card. People get in bad bad trouble due to this. You can’t leave the country with debt so if you lose your job (and sponsorship) you are fucked.

Waiting for Bex to get up for our lecture.
Wow! I think I had $85k extended to me in a heyday. I'm pretty sure I enjoyed feeling posh for a while then ensured it was reduced. That sort of risk, even if never touched, can adversely affect credit rating.

I had an "in the cool gang" friend who was made bankrupt through his directorships of father's company. Went on a huge spending spree just before the orders were handed down. Very poor form; he was an acquaintance thereafter.

Good morning, Bex!

Reactions: 1
My credit limit is currently £6750, which would take me 14 months to pay off at the absolute least (I can afford to pay off ~£500 per month if necessary).

Reactions: 3
And we're the crazy ones with no idea about Bex's real life

Screenshot_20230413_195040_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230413_194959_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230413_194929_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Has she finally seen the light that it maybe isn’t appropriate for a young child to be gaming all day? praise beans! We will be getting the recipe pdf next

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.