Wolfnsunflowers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
gonna reveal my most controversial opinion ever here...

kfc gravy is bland and overrated. your side should be the corn cob. I don't even like vegetables

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

kfc gravy is bland and overrated. your side should be the corn cob. I don't even like vegetables
Ooooh down here you get two types of gravy.

The normal brown one which is a bit watery (like yer nan's had a go at bisto but just not added a second spoonful), or a thick gloopy grey one thats the consistency of wallpaper paste and is AMAZING (and probably just ground up duck bollocks or whatever)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ooooh down here you get two types of gravy.

The normal brown one which is a bit watery (like yer nan's had a go at bisto but just not added a second spoonful), or a thick gloopy grey one thats the consistency of wallpaper paste and is AMAZING (and probably just ground up duck bollocks or whatever)
sounds like the american "gravy" that comes with "biscuits" that tbh, I do fancy trying if I ever make it to texas or whatever

for now, I will stick with the gorgeous lil buttery corn cobs

• Heart
Reactions: 2
She’s talking about introducing some random who isn’t her boyfriend to her family. Tragic.

Reactions: 4
551DA43A-3C33-46AD-859F-661D6889A806.jpeg

“Saving every penny” well maybe if you didn’t waste money on tattoos and your nails the last few months you’d have more than £75

• Haha
Reactions: 7

The side should absolutely be corn on the cob. I sometimes have to FIGHT with them to switch out their grim chips for corn. Some do, some don’t.

still like the gravy tho.

If becks wanted gravy, why didn’t she just… order herself some?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I can't imagine even talking to my friends like that about a guy I'd met about three weeks ago let alone broadcasting it to the world on twitter.

I'm actually cringing for her

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.