Wolfnsunflowers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Weird...that sounds a lot like punishment.
It is wierd. Get the poor child obviously completely reliant on it for hours on end telling them it is a good thing. Then suddenly cut it off telling them it is a bad thing.
No gradual weaning off, restricting time spent on it. No wonder the child is confused and upset.
Won't last though, Bex will need her morning nanny again before too long.

Reactions: 4
I don’t really understand what gentle parenting is. My kids have never bitten, kicked or sworn at me They didn’t even know any real swear words at primary school, my eldest told me that someone used the c- word at school (crap) and said there was a boy who swore (the word he used was idiot). I don’t shout at my kids and they don’t shout at me but I don’t think that’s gentle parenting, just manners.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Imagine thinking you are just the best parent ever - giving out all this parenting advice, advocating “unschooling”… only to have breakdowns, emergency support from your paid carer aka bestie, and an urgent private therapy session as a result of your kid ruling the roost? Jesus wept.

Reactions: 10
Surprised she hasn’t reacted to the above yet saying she means she’s going to be walking daily in addition to the dog walks she already does 😂

The poor dog, I hope she’s forking out for a walker and not the alternative 🙁

Reactions: 3
My OH will sometimes give me irritating lectures about not taking his chips and I should've ordered my own BUT we've been together donkey's years and he always shares anyway and I do it to annoy him and it's funny(ish 😂 we don't get out much).
But finding fault and expressing it so soon into a new relationship? When you are supposed to be in the honeymoon period? And pointing out why you tolerate her?
He does not sound like a keeper.

Reactions: 6
Haha they're both as bad as each other from what I know. But shes been a Saint caring today for other kids then dropping the can't have more kids herself bomb. All washed down with a random hitting on her non kink profile and her getting annoyed by it.

How long before the books published, will it be published before red flags a plenty are waved, and the relationship crashes. I guess we will all have to wait with baited breath.

Reactions: 7
There’s something really annoying about ordering sauce and no one else does and then they think it is communal dipping sauce which grinds my gears though. If you wanted sauce then order it yourself! I’m with plant boy on principle but we know this never actually happened in her story

• Haha
She is definitely channeling the Friends “Joey doesn’t share food” thing with the Big Bang Theory “Don’t touch Shelton’s food” nonsense - for content. We know it’s utter nonsense.

As an aside - I think she mentioned travelling this weekend to the poor sap she has attached herself so publicly to. Something about his cats and her dog getting on? Does this mean she is caring for his kids? Like 3 weeks into the relationship? No wonder her life is a car crash and her 7 year old has more respect for his Switch than his mum.

The food thing is so weird to me. I’ve just started dating someone. He asked me if I wanted food the other day, I declined, he bought his food and offered to share with me but I still declined cuz I genuinely wasn’t hungry. I wouldn’t be interested in dating someone who spoke to me like that over food. Also I wouldn’t be talking about him publicly (I do to friends in text) but not on social media especially so early on. Him being that rude over food and her posting all about him is just red flags for me.

The food thing is so weird to me. I’ve just started dating someone. He asked me if I wanted food the other day, I declined, he bought his food and offered to share with me but I still declined cuz I genuinely wasn’t hungry. I wouldn’t be interested in dating someone who spoke to me like that over food. Also I wouldn’t be talking about him publicly (I do to friends in text) but not on social media especially so early on. Him being that rude over food and her posting all about him is just red flags for me.
BIB... this is something I'll never really understand. Why share all this with everyone? Does she not have friends? Are we (the followers) meant to be her friends? Why post all this personal crap online for everyone to see forever? Who gives a duck?

Reactions: 8
She does it to get followers/ clients/ customers/ people to scam- it’s all content.

She’s pretty vulnerable and doesn’t seem to have anyone in her life to give her good advice. The counsellors she is using must be terrible not to tell her to stop posting and start having some boundaries.

Reactions: 5
Suppose when he eventually chucks her people will send her gifts off Amazon and send her cash to buy food since she’ll be too depressed to go outside and need to live off takeout.

I'm excited to note my feelings about Bex over the weekend amount to, Jaysus what a boring⅕ hot* kinky*# slut!#

⅕ = very boring
hot* = an opinion not mine
kinky *# = you're not
slut!# = let's reframe and captivate the word! Yay!

23 July is the extension and final date for the brochure. In terms of GrifterCheck, I've already notified the Kickstarter agency of potential misuse of funds and asked some questions.

But heck, it's only 16 April. Three months 6 days to meet deadline!

• Haha
05B20FB6-0F77-4D95-80DD-4B71C2359A9A.jpeg
That’s all you told, cute plant guy let her have some gravy. Romance of the century!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.