Wolfnsunflowers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yo !

Mutual friends of EVIL landlord here , whom by the way has severe Multiple Sclerosis, partially blind & Salt of the earth family actually. Selling house due to stress of it all and being too ill to work. The real story which you'd of probably guessed is very different to hers.

This thread has been something else, by that I mean the out right lies, and sympathy fishing Bex spouts is unbelievable and quite honestly worrying.

Also I'll show the Evil landlord this thread.

BTW, 6k for a recipe book ?!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Yo !

Mutual friends of EVIL landlord here , whom by the way has severe Multiple Sclerosis, partially blind & Salt of the earth family actually. Selling house due to stress of it all and being too ill to work. The real story which you'd of probably guessed is very different to hers.

This thread has been something else, by that I mean the out right lies, and sympathy fishing Bex spouts is unbelievable and quite honestly worrying.

Also I'll show the Evil landlord this thread.

BTW, 6k for a recipe book ?!
Now you have to tell us what you know 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Now you have to tell us what you know 🤭
I formed a friendship with the landlord through their eldest son.

I rent myself so I do get there's some jubious landlords but I only wish he was mine. He is out fixing anything at hers within 24 hrs, mostly things I feel she's broke but they just fix it . He is called out alot, almost monthly . The latest being the flood cabin saga which she forgot to inform him of their even being a flood LOLs, not. Infact it tuns out it was a cracked tap not pipe 🤔

I was with them one Xmas eve having a pint when she called to say the heating had stopped, they literally got an engineer that afternoon.

He is proper ill/poorly , he walks with a walking stick albeit badly.

There's nearly 5 years worth of drama in some form or another and he can't do it anymore. Just wants shot of the house, too ill to carry on.

I've seen her tweets, and because I know the full story it has to be said.

I don't get the 'I'm poor' crap, that's not poverty, not in the slightest.

BTW she had 2 dogs, one used to get under the fence and annoy neighbours which at the time he was in middle of chemo having to deal with that crap too.

BTW she lives in a massive 3 bed semi with a massive log cabin with amenities, flushing toilet, kitchenette, electrics, its proper sick for less than 900 quid.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
BTW she lives in a massive 3 bed semi with a massive log cabin with amenities, flushing toilet, kitchenette, electrics, its proper sick for less than 900 quid.
WHY am i literally not surprised 😭

can i ask what happened to her other dog?

ps. i find it interesting that i have never seen bex mention the log cabin!

Reactions: 2
WHY am i literally not surprised 😭

can i ask what happened to her other dog?

ps. i find it interesting that i have never seen bex mention the log cabin!
I honestly & sadly have no idea what happened to the other dog. I'm not even sure the landlord knows where it went either ?

I'm not surprised she hasn't mentioned the log cabin, she does say cabin sometimes on her tweets, and obviously what Bex does best is, sprinkles a tiny tenny amount of truth mixed with a hefty amount of shite, and omits the relevant details so it all seems credible.

• Sad
Tbf, it’s not her fault if her house is big and has a summer cabin thing, it does seem like she can (usually?) afford the rent with her benefits etc and I think everyone should be able to have a big house if they want! I’m sure we can all agree.

But also understandable if the owner wants to sell, and at least she (seemingly?) isn’t doing a Jack and slagging the landlord off at every possible opportunity. I can imagine looking for a new place is v stressful.

I do think it’s weird she has a big energetic dog only to offload it to kennels all the time or if she doesn’t have the energy or ability to walk it consistently, and esp weird if she’s had other animals that have disappeared, but hope she can find a new property to accommodate them all, rental market is shocking at the minute

Reactions: 2
Tbf, it’s not her fault if her house is big and has a summer cabin thing, it does seem like she can (usually?) afford the rent with her benefits etc and I think everyone should be able to have a big house if they want! I’m sure we can all agree.

But also understandable if the owner wants to sell, and at least she (seemingly?) isn’t doing a Jack and slagging the landlord off at every possible opportunity. I can imagine looking for a new place is v stressful.

I do think it’s weird she has a big energetic dog only to offload it to kennels all the time or if she doesn’t have the energy or ability to walk it consistently, and esp weird if she’s had other animals that have disappeared, but hope she can find a new property to accommodate them all, rental market is shocking at the minute
It's totally OK for people to have nice big homes, that their proud of. That's not really the point. I think it's her claiming to be so hard done by whilst living so well , that it doesn't sit right at all.

I think she's too smart to openly slag off her landlord publicy but what goes on behind the scenes is something no one really knows other than the landlord and Bex.

She wants a council property which is fair enough.

Its

i can appreciate that, but she does not need a large 3 bedroom home when there’s only two of them in the house! yes the social and rental housing markets are awful atm, but sadly that is the situation we are in, and she clearly has means to rent privately. she would be able to find a normal two bedroom house or flat if she wasn’t so picky.

i’m not sure about england, but in scotland you have to present yourself as homeless to be sent to a hostel and then temporary accommodation. i’m not sure how it would work when the landlord is selling, but presenting as homeless is probably the best option to get a house

Reactions: 3
If you are having your rent paid through benefits I’m not sure you should be living in a house which is more than you need. There is limited rental/social housing stock in the Uk at the moment so if every 2 person family lived in the bigger houses, where do the big families live?

Once the book is out and book 2 becomes a success she can afford anything she wants

• Haha
Reactions: 6
yesterday, there is no money left in the bank

Screenshot_20230228-213606_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20230228-213637_Twitter.jpg

today. hairdresser tipped a whole fiver!

20230228_213517.jpg

Reactions: 4
I wonder if the move is off? What other explanation can there be for not only Bex indulging in a variety of cosmetic enhancements, but also indulging her dog in pretty much the same?

She is an absolute spendthrift. I am glad there are some screen grabs here because it is absolutely inevitable that she will have her hands out for more crowdfunding before long.

I genuinely don’t think I have ever been so eye rollingly amused at the absolute blatant begging our cohort of grifters are capable of.

Reactions: 6
If the move is still on, there's this from a week ago

Screenshot_20230301_200347_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230301_200342_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
I did see that - I have been insanely busy so not around here as much but it didn’t escape my attention. A bit more appropriation from the perpetual scrounging ones. Bet people with genuine support animals love seeing this sort of thing.

If I was facing homelessness I would also get a new haircut and motorbike lessons.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That’s true, I am a landlord and it used to be a thing and they would send me a picture of the little dog so I could decide which tenants to choose. It’s much fairer for tenants now, you aren’t even allowed to ask for an extra deposit if they have a massive dog for example.

(Pls don’t hate me I am a kind landlord. I also live in a RENTED house while working abroad)

• Haha
  • Heart
Another day, another post complaining about being labelled a grifter.

Here’s an idea - stop grifting. Problem solved.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.