Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wooh

VIP Member
I kind of find this old-fashioned chivalry stuff like opening car doors pretty creepy and controlling. A me thing probably but it’s always annoyed me. I’m perfectly capable of opening my own door thanks.
I've come back to confirm it's creepy *to me*. It's a shit show of wrong handed feminism. "Treat me good in the streets and mean in the sheets" is exactly the same as "My woman is a goddess in the kitchen and a devil in the bedroom" bullshit.

Hey Bex, 4th wave feminism is not a fetish for you to roll around in with a megaphone. I guess you misunderstood the memo again.

Having your make-up rubbed against a wall then being told to leave the premises isn't sexy. F$%* you and your little collar SA and daddy plays.

And publish your f$%*ing scrambled eggs brochure: 94 days to go

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Haha nope but she sure thinks I am which is frankly, hilarious! I'm just invested in this because my pals are being stressed out to hell and back by an absolute clownshoe who thrives on sympathy for stuff she's making up in her own pickled mind
What’s the landlords’ counter as to why they didn’t protect her deposit? Like, Bex legit did do them a favour by not taking them to court over the deposit protection. They’d instantly have had to pay 3x the deposit back. Not the mention the EICR.

She wasn’t even going to stay past the S21 date, when a lot of tenants wouldn’t give a shit about the inconvenience it causes to the LLs to do so. It’s seems like such a foolish business decision on the landlords’ part to force her to stay/pay til the end of the S21 when she could be making a LOT more trouble for them; tenants have a huge amount of power really.

I think any good person would just let her off the last month’s rent and move forward with their sale plans earlier - despite the bad blood caused by Bex asking for repairs - considering they’re kicking out a single mum and son… it’s kind of a dick move on their part.

Truly can’t believe I’m out here defending Bex rn 😂

• Haha

gisellejoly

Haha nope but she sure thinks I am which is frankly, hilarious! I'm just invested in this because my pals are being stressed out to hell and back by an absolute clownshoe who thrives on sympathy for stuff she's making up in her own pickled mind
Why are they stressed? She's being evicted from her home and she's leaving. They can sell the house very soon. If they didn't want to deal with a tenant, they shouldn't have become landlords.

Bex has a million other issues but she paid her rent and it's a landlord's responsibility to maintain their property and organise for repairs.

Now you have to tell us what you know 🤭
I formed a friendship with the landlord through their eldest son.

I rent myself so I do get there's some jubious landlords but I only wish he was mine. He is out fixing anything at hers within 24 hrs, mostly things I feel she's broke but they just fix it . He is called out alot, almost monthly . The latest being the flood cabin saga which she forgot to inform him of their even being a flood LOLs, not. Infact it tuns out it was a cracked tap not pipe 🤔

I was with them one Xmas eve having a pint when she called to say the heating had stopped, they literally got an engineer that afternoon.

He is proper ill/poorly , he walks with a walking stick albeit badly.

There's nearly 5 years worth of drama in some form or another and he can't do it anymore. Just wants shot of the house, too ill to carry on.

I've seen her tweets, and because I know the full story it has to be said.

I don't get the 'I'm poor' crap, that's not poverty, not in the slightest.

BTW she had 2 dogs, one used to get under the fence and annoy neighbours which at the time he was in middle of chemo having to deal with that crap too.

BTW she lives in a massive 3 bed semi with a massive log cabin with amenities, flushing toilet, kitchenette, electrics, its proper sick for less than 900 quid.

• Wow

Dizzymuffin

Just quickly dropping in and haven’t really had time to read through todays posts (I will tomorrow). But can we just say it one last time Bex….. none of us are saying ‘poor people shouldn’t have nice things’ or ‘people on benefits should spend all their money on potatoes and plain pasta’. Your long thread is once again purposefully avoiding why people get annoyed with you. You can spend your money on whatever you like, due to your PIP payments and ‘kiddo’s’ DLA payments you have plenty of money, you even said the other day you have looked at your budget and have more money than even you thought to spare. YOU are not poor, you may have gone through a couple years of hardship a few years ago, but now is the time to move on. Find a new niche to engage with your twitter followers. What you do is very harmful to people genuinely in need. You do like to give out a good twitter lecture on many subjects (parenting, home schooling, ASD) and that is all fine. But please stop with the faux poverty, move on. Your poverty lectures do not help the many many people in need right now. You are not one of them anymore. For all your complaining on twitter about us here, just go back to the beginning of this thread, read it through and realise people are only talking about you because of the disservice you do to people who are actually on extremely low incomes right now. If you actually wanted ‘rich people’ (whoever that is), to stop critiquing people on ‘benefits’ for ‘treating’ themselves, you need to realise that people like you are what fuels these stereotypes. You’re not stupid, just have a word with yourself for 5 mins, stop tweeting about money and hardship, and you know what, this thread would probably die down and become very inactive.

In case you actually aren’t grifting and actually think you are ‘poor’, that ‘rich’ middle class income life that you think you desire is actually what you are living, 2 income families right now have less ‘treats’ than you do. They also have 2 bed houses whilst having 2/3 kids stuck on one room, whilst you have a 3 bed just for the two of you. How about acknowledging how lucky your situation is right now? In the big tapestry of life a couple years of poverty doesn’t make you poor, a lot of what you would call ‘rich’ people have to graft and work their arses off in their 20s to secure a better future for themselves.

So if you genuinely want us to ‘have a day off’ and stop posting here. Publish your book and shut up about money!

😂😂FYI I realise me ‘just dropping in‘ turned into a massive rant. Just exasperated with the whole m ‘triad’ (as I call them!) JM, RSM and pumpkin Pratt. As RSM would say, I’ve got super secret personal reasons for being annoyed about this, and your behaviour 😂😂

• Heart

FlashBoof

VIP Member
Almost certainly. And all foodbanks take sanitary products - are crying out for them, in some cases. It’s one of the things myself and daughter double up on to chuck in the collection point on a regular basis. Sadly, charity is a very lucrative market to get into - I am surprised more of our usual gang don’t get into it, to be honest. That foodbank that RSM bangs a drum for pays out a massive chunk of its money to the founders salary. And he was an unemployed “creative” before setting it up and taking a very generous salary from it. Coincidentally, I was reading a bit about the funding, operations and grant applications/approvals yesterday of SistaSpace and my word, how they have got away with their modus operandi is astonishing to say the least. An absolute licence to print money.
As a personal aside, there used to be a homeless charity (now defunct) in my neck of the woods that had 4/5 extremely cheap and run down properties that were semi-kitted out as HMOs (although would fail every inspection now - dangerous and limited to non existent security, awful cooking facilities, fire safety etc) This is going back over 20 years. I was dating a lad who lived for a period of time in one of the properties so this is first hand info, not gossip. The woman that ran it was treated like an absolute hero in the community and a “Queen” by her charges, because she took them under her wing, so to speak…but the properties were in really bad nick, she would squeeze in as many people as she could, she focused on young lads mainly - only one of the properties was for girls, and she ALWAYS prioritised their benefit/housing benefit applications before giving them a space. She also had quite a dark side that I personally witnessed on more than one occasion, created a sort of pecking order in the homes, with a bit of an “In Crowd” mentality that included bullying. And they used to get the lads out fundraising every weekend - going into pubs with buckets…in the cronkiest minibus you would ever see. She owned all the properties. She personally lived in a very nice (to say the least) bungalow. Sorry for the massive derail but I think it’s important that we take care where we put our money these days (after all, we simply don’t have enough of it, do we!) and these people are invariably looking after only themselves first and foremost. Normally extremely well, too.

FlashBoof

VIP Member
I once went on the Meghan thread when Jack was quiet. Quite literally couldn’t believe what I was reading. The vitriol was only equalled by the fawning over Catherine. I haven’t been back.

We are all positively bursting with opinions. I think the vast majority of sex workers are exploited and very vulnerable women. I am not publicly vilifying the supporters of them though (maybe I should have the courage of my convictions and do exactly that, but I don’t.)

Bex does lock and unlock her account constantly. She does use social media to grift (both small, “DBS check desperately needed” and large “fund my NEARLY FINISHED book to be printed and give me extra for an audio version). She participated here, doing exactly what she is now moaning about.

She is fair game in my opinion. Others will disagree - but then a lot of people disagree with us being on this site in general. Again - we make out choices and live with them.

waffle maker

VIP Member
I would die if there was a tattle thread about me. I would delete my account and certainly never read it out of cringing embarrassment.

Reactions: 10

FlashBoof

VIP Member
Why does she pretend she has insomnia? It’s bizzare. It’s very clear she has dreadful sleep hygeine and even worse social media and phone usage habits. But apparently staying up all night on one form of electrical device or another is now classed as insomnia? Not a fucked up, self induced ruined sleep pattern that requires her kid to practice “life skills” if he wants to get fed whilst she is snoring.

waffle maker

VIP Member
Book not written because Bex has been busy setting up a sex account, boasting about her parenting skills and moaning about her kid whilst live tweeting every moment.

• Haha

Gentlemensrelish

Chatty Member
Ugh, I really feel no malice towards this person, I just find her whole schtick annoying. So I really hope she has some real life friends to have a little chat with her about this whole situation.

(And if you do consider a collar to be a big deal, you should question why one has entered the equation after one drink).

Droosie123

VIP Member
“Checkout my wish list on Amazon”.

Only one reason she would post that.

Like a lot of people I am not hard hearted and it would be very easy for someone like me to buy a gift from that knowing it will make a small child smile on Xmas Day.

Thing is I work with people in real poverty whose children may get nothing. I also know many charities are aware of this and ensure families referred to them get presents for their children and a food hamper.

Donating to these charities will help far more people.

FlowerOfTheEast

VIP Member
So after that thread earlier going off on one about all the ways in which her current landlord has broken the law, she is now planning to rent from a landlord who is...breaking the law. Hamsters learn quicker.

• Haha
  • Sad

Wooh

VIP Member
Oh here we go, the meta Bex-tweet-Tattle-Bex-reply BS

Role play it out of your system
---
Power dynamics are best explored when you're a real grown up, and not used as an excuse for not growing up

Last edited:
Oh, I see she’s now screenshotted this post and accused me of lying.

5538C629-E595-4C66-8B3A-67749A65F712.jpeg

Funnily enough Bex, I’m not lying, I DO have a screenshot, and I’ve got plenty more evidence that you were going to pull kiddo out of school at the earliest possible opportunity because you are lazy. Receipts incoming…

• Wow