Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

waffle maker

VIP Member
How do so many things happen to these people every day? Why do they make such catastrophic decisions and post them in real time? Why isn’t Jack Monroe’s landlady posting this level of detail?

• Haha
Reactions: 13

kachoochoo

VIP Member
for those who can't see, here is a completely accurate, faithful, some would say uncanny, reproduction of bex's new tattoo 🤭

660fa45c-3fb9-4f4c-9c6d-088e09d0af8a.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Gentlemensrelish

Chatty Member
The landlord discourse being both on and off Tattle is boring, I feel like we've been drawn into Facebook drama from the early 00s.

Reactions: 12

Gentlemensrelish

Chatty Member
What really annoys me is the 'so people on benefits can't have nice things?' grifter come back. People on benefits can have nice things. Please, buy the bottle of wine, have lovely nails. In any way possible, make this your best life.

People who need money for life events, like moving house, however can't have nice things. That just a universal fact. Need money for something important? No nice things.

Signed, someone who has to move house and does not currently have nice things on account of saving all the nice things money.

• Heart

Wooh

VIP Member
I have questions for Bex:

1. When will your recipe book, for which you raised £6260 (see below link to Kickstarter page), be published?

2. When will your recipe book, for which you raised £6260 (see below link to Kickstarter page), be published?

3. As we and your investors/backers approach a year since you raised £6260 on Kickstarter to produce a book and audio book of hearty recipes, how close are you to fulfilling your contract to publish?

Last edited:

Wooh

VIP Member
"This is kiddo's wishlist. I am not asking people to buy from it, but I am not not asking for people to buy from it."

• Haha
  • Sick

Beanz17

I don’t think I’ve ever come across someone quite so immature at her age. Tweeting absolute crap constantly. Put your phone down and maybe teach your child something more than how to turn on an Nintendo Switch.
All of this “Your girl…” stuff is like a teenager in 2012 who just discovered YOLO. So much cringe.

How much is a tattoo? I know it’s a terrible one so can’t have cost much- but ballpark for something like that? Like £20?
It’s ok, the money came out of her ring fenced tattoo fund which she couldn’t possibly use for housing costs (even though the costs aren’t actually the issue! It’s her having a dog that’s the issue! But also she can’t afford to pay rent on two houses at once!)

• Haha

FlashBoof

VIP Member
Been involved in the kink scene for a decade but isn’t even 30 yet?

Her previous multi tweet self described and oversharing thread of the list of abuses she has allegedly suffered alongside this current saga of hooking up with someone who has collared her after one date is possibly one of the most insane plot twists I have seen on Twitter.

And I still can’t get over her needing staff intervention on her drinking on the one and only date she has had with plant weirdo - then letting him drive her home to her actual house (was he not drinking and just sat there sipping coke and watching her get bladdered?) and thinking this is all perfectly normal!

binkbonk

Glad to hear she's doing DBT, for me it was difficult but changed my life tbh. Hopefully she can do it properly and hold herself accountable and really benefit from it. I know this is a gossip site etc but out of the few I follow tbh I'm rooting for her to turn things around, release a nice little cookbook, and honestly just stop tweeting so much. I used to tweet every thought that came into my head for years (albeit on private to an audience of <10) and I still cringe thinking about it. It took like 2 weeks to stop thinking "in tweets" which was crazy in and of itself

• Heart

waffle maker

VIP Member
Free advice from someone who has interviewed hundreds of people for volunteer and paid positions: don’t use the any questions part of the interview to mention malicious social services reports about yourself.

• Haha
I popped over her just to see what Kach had done to piss her off 😂. Having read her 'rules', as a parent I will say they sound shitty, are rules to suit the parent only and don't have the child's interests in mind. And taking back a very small child's presents because they peeked at them, frankly makes you a fucking arsehole of a parent, seriously.

Smells a bit fishy on this thread btw 🤔
Ditto on all counts. I've been vaguely aware of this idiot being a small fish adjacent to the Moray eel that is Jack Monroe. She sounds like a selfish, lazy, entitled bast whose child does not come first. An absolute dysfunctional horror. The child deserves better. Anyone else also hate the constant use of 'kiddo'? 🤢

• Haha

Nottonightbabe

VIP Member
I popped over her just to see what Kach had done to piss her off 😂. Having read her 'rules', as a parent I will say they sound shitty, are rules to suit the parent only and don't have the child's interests in mind. And taking back a very small child's presents because they peeked at them, frankly makes you a hole of a parent, seriously.

Smells a bit fishy on this thread btw 🤔

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Bex likes to use the term "mental gymnastics".

I've enjoyed reading this web page about UK IVAs, in which the "I have to spend my money because of IVA" issue is, um, debunked. See

The link was provided by a Bex follower.

I checked the info on another UK site

AnywayBex promptly informed her follower that:
View attachment 2087623

Even though
View attachment 2087633View attachment 2087634
In addition:

View attachment 2087629Actually, IIRC, Bex applied for more credit, "it was like a game to me", "I had an addiction" - something like that; tweets long ago deleted, but I read them when I started reading her in amazement.

View attachment 2087642View attachment 2087643

Mental gymnastics. You've got to stop, Bex, you'll hurt your spine!
She loves to medicalise all her bad habits. Spaffing money on stuff = addiction that nobody understands, staying up all night on SM = panic attacks.
That way you don't need to take any responsibility for it I suppose.

Reactions: 11
Yo !

Mutual friends of EVIL landlord here , whom by the way has severe Multiple Sclerosis, partially blind & Salt of the earth family actually. Selling house due to stress of it all and being too ill to work. The real story which you'd of probably guessed is very different to hers.

This thread has been something else, by that I mean the out right lies, and sympathy fishing Bex spouts is unbelievable and quite honestly worrying.

Also I'll show the Evil landlord this thread.

BTW, 6k for a recipe book ?!

• Wow
  • Sad
1) Here’s the original tweet she just claimed she didn’t tweet.

22C633A4-80E8-48A2-9AEF-164BE504A8F9.jpeg

Why did she tweet this then delete it, then tweet again saying it’s kiddo’s decision?

E1A30282-8287-485F-92EF-427C3A925F96.jpeg

2) Here’s some of the receipts that show the underlying meaning of this tweet - AKA, ‘I can’t be bothered to get up early to take kiddo to school’, and she was never serious about letting kiddo out of her grasp to experience a normal life. Reminder: kiddo’s home ed was Bex sleeping in til midday or later, making himself breakfast alone because mummy is asleep (kiddo is 6 now, and was 5 while this was all happening), then playing xbox. Once he made a banana milkshake. This suits Bex just fine.

With this context, here’s some of Bex’s own words that clearly show she was going to put a stop to school as soon as she could - and no, it’s not ‘Kiddo’s decision’.

A) Her glee at kiddo having a horrible day at school (I believe he was bullied by the other kids for being dressed in pink and having frozen hairbands, but my memory may be imprecise here), because it proves she’s ‘right’ that school is bad. Kiddo must stay with mummy where it’s nice and easy and there must be no leaving the comfort zone.

BAC76594-0300-4BC0-9B49-19E9C1E9ECAD.jpeg

B) This was like day 3. Also bear in mind, kiddo was only attending school from 10am-12pm at this point…
F6366AE4-7875-49DE-8845-FC2398E8E4C5.jpeg

C) Incapable of getting a child to school for 10am. Her mind already made up one week in. Also bear in mind this was September 2022. They’ve not even done a full term to date.
E218E607-6E08-478A-B933-640AC56456DF.jpeg

D) All she wants is more diagnoses to add to kiddo’s long list of pathologies resulting from a lack of discipline. She literally says the quiet part loud here… ‘I don’t want this to be long term’.
491FA250-1C80-4798-96CD-0E6EF4B281FC.jpeg

E) Proof these are actually Bex tweets - she just nuked them all when this thread happened.
47809830-AC36-404C-A57D-A7AB52971AC9.jpeg

*mic drop*

• Wow
  • Heart