Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wooh

VIP Member
I'm all for *not* hearing about off-line life. Unless palm tree leaves are featured in an exotic only fans number, then I'm in for that story haha, hi @palmtreeleaves

Gentlemensrelish

Chatty Member
Oh, mate, give it a rest. You're not the only one who remembers Informed Consent. And its hallmark was grown adults acting like idiotic 15 year olds too.

littlesunflower

Hey, I'm new here. I've been watching the threads about JM for a while and waiting for this particular thread to pop up, so I finally bit the bullet and joined TL. There is so much more to this story, and a huge history of grifting and throwing about tales of woe to extract money from followers. She's on yet another Twitter break right now because someone (allegedly) reported her for benefit fraud and contacted her ex about her.
What more is there? I know a fair bit about her but only from the last year or so.

sunflowernwolves

I can't believe we missed this little attention-grabbing dichotomy...

She specifically states she self-harmed by cutting yet she has an intense physical reaction to the sight of blood causing her to faint. Must be those bloodless cuts! 🤔

And another new label we weren't previously aware of! Must be Christmas all over again!

Attachments

FlashBoof

VIP Member
Wow! Quite the post @littlesunflower and I am nodding along to it all. It’s a sorry state of affairs. The MCR thing cost my kid hundreds and hundreds. She works though and paid for all of it herself (including outright thievery in the form of an £80 Uber when they got screwed by a dodgy train service).

I think she stole “fugue state” nonsense from Jack.

She had a blog, which has since been deleted but some kind soul archived it. If you search for https://whatitmeanstofeel.wordpress.com/ on https://archive.ph/ it should come up. A little bedtime reading for you.
Dare I? Do you need a content warning? Before or after dinner? 🙃

I interpreted her thread to mean she took one present back to the shop. I don't like her whole woe is me schtick but it's apparent how much she loves her son. She doesn't strike me as the type of parent to make her son go without any presents at all. That's disgusting and doesn't fit the rest of her parenting MO.

Unlike Bex her landlord hasnt actually said anything publicly about her anywhere and she's responded to tattle thinking its her landlord. Silly girl. Reacting to tattle is her downfall but entertaining also.

I am friends with landlord but I'm leaving it well alone, because.
She causes hell for anyone that becomes involved in her life in one way or another.
She in my opinion is a covert narcissist and is extremely emotionally manipulative and quite frankly very worrying. And anyone that stands up to her, threatens the smokescreen of her 'vulnerable ' facade is targeted publicly, defamed and bullied. She IS what she accuses others of , and very toxic, she's proved this many of times.
She has targeted many good decent folk and there's alot of evidence for that , she's well versed in making life difficult for many. We've seen this over the years with all her interactions with people on social media and the lengths she's gone too to do so.

He's simply selling because he's ill.

Like my mother says, There's no smoke without fire.

She's the smoke and fire.

If you believe all this nonsense again, she's done her job well.

She needs to use a journal, a private one. Not live her sad toxic life on social media.

I don't even want to hear about bumsex anymore, ( maybe plants ) just want to know when the 6k she's got is going to end with the promise she started with. An actual recipe book. Given that she's spunked off so much of it, I'm doubtful.
---
Also.. much as I'd LIKE to be a landlord, I can't even afford a food shop myself this week let alone a spare house to rent. Buts she's got it in her head now that she knows who I am. Thankfully never met her in person. Anyhow.. enjoy her pity parties :)

Last edited:

sunflowernwolves

My favourite moment in this one's time line was early 2020 when she twitter funded £300 to pay back her parents for part of a wedding deposit. She "reached out" for help, noting how sad it was that the second engagement also didn't end with a walk down the aisle

So
Much
Drama
Llama

Send cashos, or go to the Amazon self care wishlist, please

ETA
Oh, shame, the self care wishlist has been removed from Linktree
View attachment 1636649

🤐 how does one become a media Marmite mama?
Has this report been taken down???