Wolfnsunflowers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think I’ve ever come across someone quite so immature at her age. Tweeting absolute crap constantly. Put your phone down and maybe teach your child something more than how to turn on an Nintendo Switch.
All of this “Your girl…” stuff is like a teenager in 2012 who just discovered YOLO. So much cringe.

Reactions: 12
9EFFA20A-D539-48C7-A614-A9CAC7850624.jpeg
Further delays to the book so. I can see it now, having to reduce hours due to mental health. Then quitting. Book will be delayed till the end of 2023.

Reactions: 5
I don’t think I’ve ever come across someone quite so immature at her age. Tweeting absolute crap constantly. Put your phone down and maybe teach your child something more than how to turn on an Nintendo Switch.
All of this “Your girl…” stuff is like a teenager in 2012 who just discovered YOLO. So much cringe.
I find it funny as well with spouting off about people being narcissistic or manipulative and yet she shows all of the characteristic traits of it herself. If you didn't share so much maybe people wouldn't be able to come on here and critique her actions. Ps How's the book and home educating kiddo Bex we all know you love a good read on here?

Reactions: 2
So if she’s WFH full time does that mean kiddo will be self educating with the switch full time 🙄

Reactions: 6
I'm late to the party, what with having a job and kids to look after/get to school, but can we go back to the tattoo?

Previous tats have been witchy or Sailor Moon related but suddenly she has a...

*checks notes*

...plant tattoo and I am honestly baffled as to what has inspired this sudden change of direction. 😏

Also, is there a new thread? I don't know how this works.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
An adult will wake up shortly and switch off our Switch. We should make them some toast whole they sort out new thread!
---
An adult will wake up shortly and switch off our Switch. We should make them some toast whole they sort out new thread!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Another “Damned if you do - damned if you don’t” style moan about internet trolls.

I don’t care if you work a sixty hour week, hun - just get your pamphlet THAT HAS ALREADY BEEN PAID FOR VIA BEGGING printed and stop pretending you are home schooling like some amazing yummy mummy when half your day is spent in bed and the other half is watching Horrible Histories clips on You Tube or colouring in Minecraft pictures under the guise of a rounded education.

Reactions: 3
Screenshot_20230418_205117_Chrome.jpg
I searched this thread for thread title. This is the only nom nom nom. .

Any late runners wish to step up?

Tbf I definitely believe there should be more options available for education outside of mainstream schooling - god knows mainstream school isn’t for everyone, esp not ND kids.

And i think it’s really unjust that good homeschooling seems to be the preserve of wealthy people who can afford for one parent not to work and to pay for all sorts of clubs and resources etc (at least this is the impression I get from like American homeschool tiktok - that or religious nuts)

but she must acknowledge that the childminders she used when she was last working can hardly be expected to homeschool her 7 year old child while looking after actual young kids and babies?Are her parents going to homeschool kiddo while she’s at work? I genuinely don’t know what the solution would be, likeeven 2 parent households I know struggled a lot with homeschooling primary kids while WFH during lockdown and that was with resources provided by the schools etc.

oh well, Minecraft university it is 🙄

New thread guys!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.