Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sunflowernwolves

As the owner of a fuppin' hoover, I can answer this one for you.

Screenshot_20230916-075244~2.png

And she's eating away at the Pocket Pals' inheritances with these infinite philanthropic pursuits. I bet the carwash guy ate like a king that night! Shhhhomebody shhhtop her!

Screenshot_20230916-075315~3.png

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm still reeling from the 'need a break' from receiving a handful of tweets (of which about three were directly cunty). That and mouseman tagging what appears to be his daughter into some replies, which is ........really weird tbh.

Everything she says or does is calculated for a desired outcome, apart from her bloody book.
Yep. She reminds me more of JM by the day. The manipulative posts aimed at RL folk are what grate most for me as it must be hard being the friend on the other side seeing all these bedroom wankers responding with how dreadful a person you must be.

Aye, I wasn't sure whether he was on about 'background checks' as in a DBS style one or 'background' as in what's known to the Police (which a Right to Ask (Clare's) is, essentially, a check of what the popo have on file). It was an interesting turn of phrase 🤔

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
She was talking about her macaroni cheese being in her book and having a secret ingredient.
Only the photography holding her back now eh? 🙄 Believe that when I see it.

kachoochoo

VIP Member
was just having a scroll through the kickstarter comments and was reminded that she started a whole new account for food. the most recent post is...

IMG_20230908_091030.jpg

• Haha

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
OMG MY EYES.

So if you're demisexual but also hypersexual, do they not just equal having sex with folk depending on how you feel like at the time, aka it's nothing particularly special or unique?
Well I did think it seemed quite normal behaviour for a lot of people tbh. But obviously 'normal' is the one label Bex is terrified of 😂

• Haha

Hold my beans

VIP Member
Ooh well tis in the comments of the dress pic, some sort of comment implying (well, not even implying) women would be jealous (yes, because that old trope of women hating other women is NOT TIRED, at all). There was one on a post the other day that I can't remember that had similar themes.
That Sarah woman? She's always begging

I think, that when even john money describes your "kink" as paraphilia, you may need to rethink your definitions

View attachment 2490595
Yeah this, didn't Dahmer and Nilsson start out drugging victims to engage in somnophilia? It sounds more about power and dominance than a kink. Bex needs to do some more reading.
Also she she's she is not a rape apologist but she is a nonce apologist.

Last edited:

Hold my beans

VIP Member
I wonder how often Bex donates. Being such a desperado for attention, surely there must be numerous posts of her topping up the donation basket in supermarkets 🤔

Nottonightbabe

VIP Member
Okay, let's go. If I've mucked up a new thread, then we'll fix it: maybe on schedule, maybe in October 2023, maybe never; just like Bex's scrambled eggs brochure. Send me £6k and I'll show you my boots boobs BOOK
Wooh, I can't hear your username anymore in anything other than Woooh!! In my head. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart