Winter Love Island 23 #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Liv was always going to be voted out. Because ITV need to tread very carefully. She could be one of the most unliked islanders and they need to protect themselves and her because its was going to be a huge shock when she came out...

Reactions: 9
She should pick Claudia and Keanan to leave. Claudia will take it personally though and think it's because Liv is out to get her.

Liv could also surprise us and say Tanya and Shaq to leave as they have found what they're looking for.

Reactions: 12
I hate that their social media led us to believe it could have been anyone though. I understand why it wouldn’t be but it’s a bit sly

Reactions: 8
She should pick Claudia and Keanan to leave. Claudia will take it personally though and think it's because Liv is out to get her.

Liv could also surprise us and say Tanya and Shaq to leave as they have found what they're looking for.
Picking Shaq would be a waste, as he would walk anyway if Tanya was picked. Maybe Tanya and Keanan.

Reactions: 4
If she got rid of Tanya Shaq would leave but I'm not convinced Tanya would leave with Shaq. Unless they are now thinking that they are in the bottom, the 50k is outa sight and they should crack on with others. If they made us wait 24hrs to get rid of Keenan and Rosie ill be annoyed. How boring

Reactions: 11
Just caught up, stupid early shifts all week.

DING
bleeping
DONG

THE witch IS GONE.

see you in 20 pages 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
In
Won't happen though, no way Olivia will let him decide anything.
She no doubt blames him for them being bottom anyway.
I hope Casey doesn't go. He's not everyone's cup of tea but he does bring a bit of life to the place.

Reactions: 15
I hope Casey doesn't go. He's not everyone's cup of tea but he does bring a bit of life to the place.
Me too. He's a bit cringe and creepy at times but I love his laugh and his friendship with Will and Tom. Plus I think him and Rosie could be cute together - if this was all really real 😂😂. I'll miss the 6th member of backstreet boys if he goes 😔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If Keanan and Rosie go then I hope Claudia isn’t daft enough to give Casey another chance but I feel like she might be

Reactions: 9
Claudia and Sammie should have given Liv's own words back to her last night when Jessie confronted her by saying ''It's all coming out now'' I 100% would have just to piss Liv off

Reactions: 5
I think Casey and Rosie will go tonight. I think rosie being firmly up livs arse the last few weeks will have secured goodwill. I also think they’ll remember the fact that Casey got off relatively lightly from Jessie gate

Reactions: 2
I wouldn't be surprised if they dump Claudia. She was very vocal against Liv last episode and this would be Liv's revenge.

Reactions: 10
I think Casey and Rosie will go tonight. I think rosie being firmly up livs arse the last few weeks will have secured goodwill. I also think they’ll remember the fact that Casey got off relatively lightly from Jessie gate
I meant to say Claudia being up livs arse for the majority of her time there might work in her favour.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.