Winter Love Island 23 #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does this song sound like Claudia outside Casey's bedroom window late at night with a pair of scissors "LOVE NEVER DIEEEEES.."

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hope they do the full recouple in this one and then at the end give us a vote

Reactions: 9
We need rid of Martin he’s pointless.

I feel sorry for Claudia.

Disappointed we didn’t get to see Casey make
A decision.

Reactions: 8
I like Martins presence in the villa. I feel bad because he's literally being humiliated again

I know it's controversial but I like Claudia. And I get why she's crying. You've got men declaring their undying love for girls left, right and centre. Shaq taking back gaslighting Tanya, and then Casey is just like 🤷🏼‍♀️ Claudia's alright. She seems very insecure

• Heart
Reactions: 31
confused why he would pick Claudia when he didn’t really speak to her… obviously set up for that to happen to pair Casey with the new girl and bin off Martin
He mentioned Claudia to Olivia when he was talking to her, saying looks wise Olivia was his type but based on personality he liked Claudia... not saying he was genuine when he said that or anything but he did say it, might have made this all a bit more believable if the producers showed them having an actual conversation or two and flirting 😂😂

Reactions: 6
Claudia is annoying imo, being northern is her only personality and she's not even from the northest part of the country

Reactions: 17
Oh, poor Claudia. I think she’s genuinely upset. Im
glad Keenan picked her.
Don't think she will get on with Keenan, don't seem to be that kind of girl who jumping from one bed to another .. just gonna cry all week before next recoupoling

Reactions: 5
Claudia spent a few grand on her face before coming into the villa. Deep insecurities there….if I was stood next to Samie all day I’d feel like a troll!

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I feel like Casey wants like a trophy girlfriend he's looking for like the most attractive girl he can find. And will essentially string along other girls till he gets his Samie or whatever. He's a major fuckboy.

Reactions: 27
Wtaf??? Sorry if this was already mentioned!!!

Shes been in it twice before. You know the little intro videos they make for the OGs? She was buying an ice cream off Joe (s5) and in a library with Liam (s7 winner). She's also been in that comedy series Iain and Laura did, so I'd say she has connections to production which explains a lot.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.