Winter Love Island 23 #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“The way Kai is being with me is turning Max off” ITS YOU LIV, KAI WANTS YOU TO LEAVE HIM ALONE 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Who on here is responsible for saying Casey looks like a Furby? It's all is see when he is on the screen now 🤣🤣🤣

il_fullxfull.3523662992_9xtt.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Can't wait for Liv's supportive friends to watch all the tit she's said about them behind their backs on Movie Night.
giphy (4).gif

• Haha
Reactions: 39
A true friend would tell Olivia she’s being delusional, my friends would tell me to fix the duck up if I was carrying on like this.

Reactions: 20
The minute she’s does that she gives Olivia ammunition for saying she’s being picked on.
“i just feel like sammie has an issue with me cause obviously me and tom have a past and history, we have unfinished business and she doesn’t like that, plus kai and sanam don’t seem real”

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Moving fast tonight. I think we will fill a thread. Can't keep up!

Reactions: 5
You're fully done with that are you Liv? I smell bull tit, you massive manipulator 🙄🤯😡

Reactions: 15
I always notice Claudia looks at the camera in group chats…it’s like she’s always aware the camera is on them

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.