Winter Love Island 23 #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's bleeping crying now!!!! She's stressing me out... why is Claudia and Jessie entertaining it!!

Reactions: 22
All Liv does is cause problems with people and then moan and cry about how she has problems with people. She has absolutely no self awareness. I’m sorry but I’m going to bleeping vomit the way they’re all pandering to her. The only reason why she’s so irritated by Kai is because she’s jealous that he found someone he likes better and who isn’t a raging lunatic. He’s not arsed about her and that’s why she won’t leave him alone. She got no reaction. And she’s deeply insecure and that just reiterates to her that she’s not as important as she thinks she is. Burn 🔥

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Why is she still blaming Kai for Maxwell being put off her… when IT IS JUST HER!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Crying over Maxwell?! You can shut up now Jessie and also duck right off Tanya. When can we vote ffs. I have RAGE.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Can these girls actually put Olivia in her place please. They tell her what she wants to hear and not the truth I’m so confused by this 😕.

Reactions: 16
Olivia’s ego is hurt and now she’s crying so everyone can boost it back up again. The girl is obsessed, she chased Tom whilst coupled up with Harris and now Kai when she’s coupled up with Maxwell. Girl loves the chase.

Reactions: 19
didn’t olivia say approximately 14 mins ago Kai can give but can’t take yet she’s crying pahahahahha lunatic

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.