Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jadach

VIP Member
Kai went from liking Olivia pining for her when she left to day 3 casa moving on. Then he was buzzing recoupling with sanam. He threw comments at Olivia. He wouldn’t apologise to her and had no intention of resolving things bearing in mind need to live together.

Give it a few days Kai will be pulling Olivia for a chat apologise and say he missed her. She is now over it and won’t be bothered by him.
what show is it that you’re watching? id like to have a look, sounds interesting

• Haha
Reactions: 62

electricmallows

VIP Member
Although I have to say, Tanya using “excuse me?” as an intimidation tactic and Shaq just repeating himself did have me cackling

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Tanya is 23 so she just has a lot of growing to do
At no age did I find it acceptable to sleep with a lad, tell him I "loved" him, and then bad mouth him to another lad, then go on to treat the second lad like absolute shit, humiliate him, and try make both men feel like they were the ones in the wrong throughout the whole saga... But sure let's use the "ah she's only a young one" excuse....

• Heart
Reactions: 51

9Pine

VIP Member
I’m behind with the thread but it’s occurred to me the Olivia thinks the public don’t like Kai so as well as getting screen time (her number 1 priority), she thinks it will put her in good stead with the public to keep on and on and on at Kai. Little does she know that it’s her that’s disliked and she is causing Kai to become more popular by the episode.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

G_man

Every year without fail on movie night, the producers just tell the lad not in a couple with nothing to worry about “just sit there mate, eat popcorn like its going out of fashion, look cool and everyone on the interwebs will love you”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

IGiveUp22

VIP Member
“The way Kai is being with me is turning Max off” ITS YOU LIV, KAI WANTS YOU TO LEAVE HIM ALONE 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Dot_Cotton

Chatty Member
I don’t lnow how Tanya can be defended to be honest. If she’d have come back and owned it fair enough. But she came back and wasn’t straight with Martin and made him think he was being pushy. Then she played it all down to Shak. Made Martin feel like a twat with that horrible speech and kissing Shak on the sly. Now she is still trying to make Shak that she said all this when she didn’t. She was all over Martin in Casa and she needs to just accept said.

Can’t fucking stand Liv either sooner she fucks off the better. My most hated islander ever.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

hol20x

VIP Member
"I should be used to watching myself" ok didn't realise you were a big A list actress Olivia rather than an Eastenders extra

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
And then Claudia “oh Sanam this Isn’t about you” or whatever she said with someone who has the confidence of an OG when really she’s been there about one day longer than her.

They bring out such toxicity in each other.
Claudia is awful with that 'oh it must be hard for you to hear this Sanam'. Oh piss off you overconfident twat.
Sanam and Kai just seem quite bored with all the nonsense of the others.
Good for them.

Reactions: 46

jadach

VIP Member
atp when kai gets married olivia will be there to object and say why is he getting married when he said he’d miss her at casa, and that he’s fake for getting married out, and he’s using it as cop out

• Haha
Reactions: 45

1181carmenta

VIP Member
All Liv does is cause problems with people and then moan and cry about how she has problems with people. She has absolutely no self awareness. I’m sorry but I’m going to fucking vomit the way they’re all pandering to her. The only reason why she’s so irritated by Kai is because she’s jealous that he found someone he likes better and who isn’t a raging lunatic. He’s not arsed about her and that’s why she won’t leave him alone. She got no reaction. And she’s deeply insecure and that just reiterates to her that she’s not as important as she thinks she is. Burn 🔥

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Laika1234

VIP Member
The gurls feeding Olivia’s giant ego with the fake narrative that Kai is ignoring her because he obviously loves her while Sanam is SITTING THERE??

i actually can’t with these girls. They’re honestly the worst.

• Heart

Jusa

VIP Member
What a bunch of hypocrites! They're all so toxic, I feel very sorry for Sanam, Kai, Maxwell and Martin.