Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

1181carmenta

VIP Member
I can’t lie, I’d need like, seven sambuca shots to be able to walk out in a costume and do this challenge if I wanted to do a half decent job

Reactions: 19

1181carmenta

VIP Member
No way did he just pick Ellie. Most likely because those pricks have put him off Tanyel. If Olivia fake hugs her and gets fake upset I’ll lob the remote at the TV

mgexo

Ian Stirling’s jokes are so annoying please shut up for 2 minutes for god sake

Tofino

VIP Member
Tom’s right. Oh fuck.. can’t believe they ended the show there. Fuming 😭 I want to see the fall out NOW!!

• Haha

electricmallows

VIP Member
I think its extremely unfair to say Tanyel would drop him for someone better coming in when that’s literally the case for all of them 😕

Last edited:
Also, it’s very telling that Shaq chose to have this bitchy chat about Tanyel with Liv of all people. I bet these chats happen a lot behind the scenes, rant over 😂 but I’m team Tanyel allll day

• Heart

mchammerr

VIP Member
I feel like I missed something with Shaq calling put Ron last night and cba rewatching the episode. Did anyone catch it?
Yeah when Ron tried to explain why he and Lana kissed Shaq just interrupted him and said something along the lines of ‘you could’ve maybe waited a day out of respect but it is what it is let’s all move on’ and he didn’t even get to say anything back they all got up and left 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

libraryghost0695

When Kai came out to do the heart rate challenge, I thought he was Ron (from a distance). it was only when he got closer I realised and remembered he was still there 😂 😂 he is so forgettable and possibly the least sexy guy to ever enter LI (and I include Will in that).

Will had me howling during the challenge 😂😂 he might be a bit icky at times but he is genuinely hilarious. I like him and Jessie together

GrannyGossip

Olivia’s face when Tom came out! She is still interested in him but I think he might have given her the boot and that’s why she’s moved onto Kai because she knows she has no other competition for him and that she would be safe if the boys were picking.

I was really for Ron and Lana at the start but now they just piss me off. Cba with the same shit and he’s giving me the ick with the way he’s getting on. ‘She found her way home’ 🤢

Can’t wait to we can start booting them out! Not sure who I want to leave more out of Ron, Lana and Olivia. I’m sick of the seeing the same shit every night and them three being the main characters.
---

Also I seemed to have missed Casey’s nails so will be watching closely tonight to see lol

Reactions: 18

ZaZaZu

Chatty Member
Anyone else find Jordan so disappointing in general, good looking lad but dull as fuck.
Reminds me of the girl from previous season, the one who held all convos with lads as if they are job interviews. Danica!! There we are

• Haha

Laika1234

VIP Member
Yeah I’m out if Tanyel goes. I’ve no interest in the Liv Island redemption arc. They need to stop letting her bully out girls with no pay off.

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Really disappointed that all the girls backed Lana and no one told her she was in the wrong.
Olivia thinks she is all mouth but she said nothing!