Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AlaiaG

VIP Member
Just watched first look. Claudia goes on a date with two boys. Then at the end they get a text to go by the fire pit, I’m guessing it’s so she can pick a boy. But I’m hoping what ever girl gets left single gets dumped

For example ; Claudia picks Casey, then Lana gets dumped from the island. - Not saying that will happen but it’s happened in love island before.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

DoeiBedankt

There is no need for Shaq to tell Jordan anything because there is nothing to tell?? Tanyel hasn't ever said anything to properly insinuate that she is interested in Jordan, obviously she is going to get to know him

1181carmenta

VIP Member
Claudia looks like a girly girl but her voice and the way she talks makes me think she orders pints of lager in the pub

• Haha

I am undercover

Chatty Member
The new girl is gonna come in and lap dance on Ron tonight I’m calling it and his pulse will RAAAAAACE.

BYE LANA

• Haha
  • Heart

Giraffee95

Chatty Member
Kai and Liv are just going round and round in circles. Talking about how happy they've been since they started in a couple but not once have either of them said what they actually like about the other

Laika1234

VIP Member
I think that they think that Tanyel has no real interest in Jordan so they don't want him to waste his time.
But he should waste it with Ellie instead when neither have interest? I just don’t get why they think they need to get involved. Fair enough if he asked but Shaq has literally just involvedhimself.
---

Oh no I find Olivia a million times worse. My least favourite people are the sneaky kind that cause all the drama then sit back and let it unfold. She's a grade A c*#t!
She’s a different type of weapon. Faye was all reactions in the heat of the moment with no self restraint. She was awful but She at least didn’t really target specific girls. Olivia is calculated and cruel and seems to get a kick out of bullying and alienating the girls she thinks she’s better than ie Zara, Tanyel.

Lana may have got the box prop, but imagine how thats set up do they put the box there while the lads are sitting there and lana walks up and comes out of it and the lads pretend to be shocked?
Also her outfit was awful when she did come out :ROFLMAO:
Tasha said she was waiting in that box for 5 minutes

• Haha

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
I would be all over Casey I think he’s a sexy bastard and with the personality
I know!
Him being utterly fucked off and telling Ron he is a dick instead of the usual 'yeh fine mate, it is what it is, you do you {cuddle}' was very sexy.
He does seem to have something about him tbh.

Reactions: 19

Sunfl0wer_

Ron only said he was settled because Lana was right in front of him watching from the terrace 🤥

• Haha

Holograms

Chatty Member
I tried to like shaq and Tanya but really can't stand them. They are not like dami and indiyah, who at least were attractive and had charm and personality.
They are just two people settling to get to the finals.

strawb

VIP Member
ick aside, when will went to casey and gave him a little cuddle after lana friendzoned him... 😭😭😭 he's so pure hearted

• Heart

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Gutted if Tanyel goes.
Such a vibrant personality in there.
I suspect Jordan will pick her and Ellie will have to leave. I'm surprised more boys haven't been fighting over Ellie as she is to my eyes a real beauty, far more than the drip Lana.