Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hol20x

VIP Member
Tom is like a teenager with zero experience of women. "Do you fancy meh or what?" ffs cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Dot_Cotton

Chatty Member
I was looking forward to some carnage after the heart rate challenge but it was shit. I was praying for Ron’s to have been raised most by Tanyel. Olivia is probably one of my least favourite islanders ever. No idea where she gets off trying to put people down when she is so dull, monotonous and zero chat.

kayl1986

VIP Member
There is no need for Shaq to tell Jordan anything because there is nothing to tell?? Tanyel hasn't ever said anything to properly insinuate that she is interested in Jordan, obviously she is going to get to know him
Nobody said anything when Lana was leading Casey on . Tanyel is not even leading Jordan on. But every couple there is for convenience. Hard to believe any of them are actually serious

G_man

I feel the structure of the show needs to change. Wake up
Gather for a chat about what happened previous night whilst drinking a wank coffee
Make breakfast
Pull each other for a chat
Scream when someone gets a date
Get ready
Then repeat

Reactions: 20

Lalalaand

VIP Member
Shaq and Tanya trying to play the role of “Mom and Dad” of the villa is grating on me.

• Heart

Sallyspal

VIP Member
Thought the girls were all crap… also I know it’s back tracking but I defo wanted and expected wayyyy more from Sammie with her chat with Liv…Liv completely owned that chat and Sammie fell in line… I was waiting for some sass / witty comment back to Liv about her own bitchiness but somehow Liv put Sammie in her place …it ended with lovey dovey bestie blah blah blah… Liv really is queen bee in there and I can’t stand it … my word if I was in there I’d tell her … put some women in that have personalities my god!!!

Lillyloo

VIP Member
What is this, a group effort to make Jordan not pick Tanyel? Why the fuck do you lot care whether Jordan chooses Tanyel? It’s like they want her to not get chosen and go home
They probably know Tanyel is popular so see her as a threat 😭

• Sad

Giraffee95

Chatty Member
I feel a bit sorry for Kai. Hes not really love island material. His brains not all there and I don't think he knows how to interact with these people socially.

• Haha