Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bubbles?99

VIP Member
Ron & tanyel are deffo gonna raise each others heart rates aren’t they! 😂 and Kai by tanyel I bet to stir shit😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
Just watched first look. Claudia goes on a date with two boys. Then at the end they get a text to go by the fire pit, I’m guessing it’s so she can pick a boy. But I’m hoping what ever girl gets left single gets dumped

For example ; Claudia picks Casey, then Lana gets dumped from the island. - Not saying that will happen but it’s happened in love island before.
I'd love that. Then Ron would have to do the stay or go thing.

I hate that the the audience get to vote but not have the final say. The other night when it was between Kai, Spencer and Arron it was so obvious Kai was going to stay because of Olivia. It makes it more exciting for the viewer. It also stops couples getting too comfortable and just cruising along to the final.

redcupcakes

Now I kinda feel for all the Zara fans knowing Tanyel is vulnerable now - she's my fave, I like her chilled approach and the fact she's not forcing it. As for Liv, idk what she has on the producers. She isn't likeable whatsoever, is so sly and provoking. Shits on Tanyel EVERY day then asks her who she is feeling as if its coming from a good place. Trash

GrannyGossip

Ian Stirling’s jokes are so annoying please shut up for 2 minutes for god sake
He just goes overboard on one topic and it just gets too much! So irritating!

I can still hear ‘’the man sells fishhhhhh’’ 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha

Laika1234

VIP Member
That Sami/Olivia chat was ridiculous.

why is everyone up Olivia’s arse it’s so frustrating

Reactions: 17

Thank(space)you

VIP Member
My only hope for saving tanyel is that Jordan didn't seem phased by Shaq and Tanya's chat with him about it.

If I found out my man was a bitchy type it would give me instant ick

kayl1986

VIP Member
Claudia looks old. I love Lana to be dumped but we’re stuck with her and Ron . I hope Ron strays in casa but I bet he’ll behave now. But still praying he has his head turned. He seems to have no self awareness.
I just hope Tanyel is not dumped and it’s Ellie

LoXLo

VIP Member
I think Ellie is going, Jordan isn’t into her, he didn’t seem too rattled by what Shaq said, he wants to get to know Tanyel.

Then hopefully it’ll kick off between Tanyel and Olivia/Shaq.

Laika1234

VIP Member
Thought the girls were all crap… also I know it’s back tracking but I defo wanted and expected wayyyy more from Sammie with her chat with Liv…Liv completely owned that chat and Sammie fell in line… I was waiting for some sass / witty comment back to Liv about her own bitchiness but somehow Liv put Sammie in her place …it ended with lovey dovey bestie blah blah blah… Liv really is queen bee in there and I can’t stand it … my word if I was in there I’d tell her … put some women in that have personalities my god!!!
Yeah, this whole conversation was just Olivia manipulating what was happening and Sami going along with it. Granted Olivia is so delusional that i don’t know if I’d have the energy to row with her. It drives me mad though the way they all go on about her as though she exudes personality. It’s ridiculous. Her and Kai are the deadest couple in there. Any guy who gets with her would be bland by association. She kills any craic and it’s not because she’s a slow burner or tough cookie to crack or whatever other ridiculous staple she keeps explaining herself as - she’s just a nasty little child who has no other interests aside from putting other girls down.

leigh213

VIP Member
When Kai came out to do the heart rate challenge, I thought he was Ron (from a distance). it was only when he got closer I realised and remembered he was still there 😂 😂 he is so forgettable and possibly the least sexy guy to ever enter LI (and I include Will in that).

Will had me howling during the challenge 😂😂 he might be a bit icky at times but he is genuinely hilarious. I like him and Jessie together
between him grinding on that lounger ( or whatever it was) and Jessie doing the splits, the pair of them are sure entertaining. They're such a good vibe that's for sure, and they're not bringing any drama, they only support the others

Laika1234

VIP Member
I don't think that Shaq needed to speak to Olivia, but I get why he and Tanya spoke to Jordan. They are clearly friends with him.
He’s not into Ellie. He’s slightly more interested in Tanyel. Why wouldn’t he explore that? The only other free person is the girl he’s already coupled up with who he isn’t into. There’s nothing sinister in Tanyel not being that into him yet they’re making it out to him like what she’s doing is somehow awful.