Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Laika1234

VIP Member
Sorry girls but I’m still raging. Olivia is such a deep and nasty bully. If Tanyel goes tomorrow im Actually giving up. The only reason I think she could be safe is because Ellie was barely there tonight and they seem to be putting a lot into the plot where Olivia and now Shaq are clearly picking on her.

Reactions: 22

jadach

VIP Member
on another note, i’m absolutely loving this divide with kai/ron and the rest of the boys, we’ve never seen this happen lol, the. it’s are always close, it’s the girls that aren’t, kinda interesting and kais comment about how he wouldn’t speak to some of them outside too

G_man

Ron, get to a barbers bro your head resembles a wilson US open tennis ball

• Haha

1181carmenta

VIP Member
Oh Lana don’t be fake upset, you snake. She was competition for you. And deep down you’re happy about it.

kayl1986

VIP Member
You just know the girls are pissed at Tanyel . Tanyel is definitely more Ron’s type by his face

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Tbh I think Ron should of got off his ass and helped.

He's saying there's a divide but then wouldn't get up and make the effort ?

• Heart

Kas01980

VIP Member
One thing I can't abide and that's lazy pricks that don't do their bit/take their turn. I endure it every day of my life and if I'd have been Shaq I'd have kicked Ron's skinny arse all round that garden 😡. Says a lot about the girls that found it "awkward" as well.

kermucklowe

Chatty Member
I love Casey, he reminds me of like a geezer, Mark Wright type of guy then he opens his mouth and he's well spoken and seems a gentleman.

Ron on the other, I think he's spoilt rotten at home, that's how he comes across, as though he's been put on a pedestal all his life.

Lana.......what a fool, roll on the Do-Ron-Ron salivating over the next blondie.

• Haha

strawb

VIP Member
liv probably asked for that bodysuit because she's a ''claaaaassy lady'', and liv gets what she wants
---

she probably had gloves underneath it

• Haha

Randomthots

Shaq and Olivia need to stay out of Tanyel’s business. Jordan and Tanyel aren’t even coupled up and they have only had a few conversations and she has mentioned many times she is a slow burner. Jordan picked Tanyel for a date and after that she wasn’t even in his top three. If it was for convenience on her side wouldn’t she be the one pulling him for the chats. All she is doing is keeping her options open as there is no one else there she would be stupid not too. Also with her Spencer he was focused on Olivia it was only as they became friends Tanyel started to fancy him. See if I was Tanya this would be a major ick because why is he now investigating and doing convos with other people instead of focusing on his own relationship.

Reactions: 21

kayl1986

VIP Member
Why are shaq and Tanya trying to control every situation and couple. Tanya is a bitch also
Jordan don’t like Ellie and I don’t think Ellie likes Jordan anyway

Reactions: 21