Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hol20x

VIP Member
Ellie is possibly one of the most boring Islanders of all time, at least Tanyel brought a bit of drama.

Reactions: 27

whisperchat

VIP Member
I'm actually happy for Will & Jessie.. I think they're cute together.. I really hope they are both genuine about eachother though

• Heart
  • Sick

Lillyloo

VIP Member
I say this every year but i honestly don’t think i’ve ever disliked an islander as much as i dislike Olivia!

Ginnyjo

VIP Member
Lana may have got the box prop, but imagine how thats set up do they put the box there while the lads are sitting there and lana walks up and comes out of it and the lads pretend to be shocked?
Also her outfit was awful when she did come out :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

1181carmenta

VIP Member
yeah i see both sides. i think shaq just hates ron as well. but i also get annoyed when someone doesn’t help with something that supposed to be a team effort
I don’t think it was so much that he wasn’t helping, I think it’s probably more the principle of it, that because he’s Ron, he thinks stuff like that doesn’t apply to him and he can do what he wants. Everyone else is stood there washing up and he’s off cavorting with the girls to get out of it… that would piss me off too. He most likely has a pattern of leaving things to everyone else and that’s why Shaq got so shirty.

• Heart

1181carmenta

VIP Member
What is this, a group effort to make Jordan not pick Tanyel? Why the fuck do you lot care whether Jordan chooses Tanyel? It’s like they want her to not get chosen and go home

• Heart
Reactions: 26

LoXLo

VIP Member
They clearly want Tanyel to go home because what is this? They’re literally targeting her at this point and Olivia started it

• Angry
Olivia is a spiteful bitch! Slagging Tanyel off once again, like she wasn’t leading Spencer on whilst still getting to know Tom. Then she jumped ship to Kai who was previously coupled up with Tanyel !!! Such a hypocrite

Clovis

VIP Member
I'd prefer them to have a MAFS style dinner around one table, ply them with drink and watch it all kick off.

• Heart

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
I've rewatched Tom's performance twice. Not sorry. The thighs on him walking up the step .... 🥵🥵🥵🥵
And the way he picked Samie up !!!

I'm old enough to be his mother. Don't care.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

jazzy22

VIP Member
Just seen a lot of comments on the FB group that the new girl is Tom’s ex which would explain the reaction 👀

• Wow
  • Haha

1181carmenta

VIP Member
What the fuck is this. 😂😂😂😂😂
You had one job Liv. One job
She did fuck all. Absolutely fuck all.
Olivia, as expected, gave NOTHING

• Haha

iieee

VIP Member
I went to uni with Casey and he was an awfuuuuul person. obviously people can grow since then and it was 4 years ago but I feel like love island have scripted it because he seems so quiet and is the complete opposite of how he was at uni
---

its kind of nice to see him get treated how he used to treat other people lol
913ddb2d804458896667bb7f03a6d726.jpg

• Haha

1181carmenta

VIP Member
New girl is prettier than I originally thought but not pretty enough to leave a lasting impression or do any damage. Like Ellie - interesting for about 5 minutes and then fades into obscurity.