Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Al Fresco

VIP Member
Reactions: 1

PreciousPenney

Chatty Member
I see your point and that about the girl code thing, but same time I don’t even expect her to be tiptoeing around everyone else to spare their feelings. Everyone’s in there for themselves. She doesn’t know these girls from Adam, they’re strangers she’s having an experience with, and while they do form bonds, if it’s between suiting myself or Whatsherface from Wherever who I’ve known a couple of weeks, I’d choose myself and I wouldn’t feel bad about it. And to be honest I don’t think she’s stepped on anyone toes badly. Ron flirts with Tanyel, Tanyel is a bit flirty back - but it’s minor. And let’s be real, she doesn’t owe Lana shit. No girl owes another girl shit. Might not make me the most popular person for pointing this out but how many times have you dodged a guy because your friend is obsessed with him? You might really like the guy, and he might really like you and not even reciprocate your friend’s feelings - but you have to never experience that situation because your friend is more important than you? And you’re abiding “girl code”? 🙄

Yeah the majority of us do it because it’s nice and it feels like the “right” thing to do - to not hurt your friend - but still, no one owns another person. Girl code seems a lot to me about bowing down to another woman and refusing to go anywhere near that guy she liked once in year 10 who never liked her back cos it’ll hurt her feelings and she’ll hit the roof otherwise. I think that’s childish. If you pursue the guy, you’re being selfish, but if you don’t, then isn’t the other party being selfish for not seeing that you both have a connection and they refuse to let go of a man who doesn’t want her, and at the same time, refuse to let anyone else?
I personally have never experienced this, liking the same person my friend does or liking someone a friend has dated/liked in the past and vice versa, so maybe that's why I have that opinion. I personally don't think boys and girls can be best mates, one always fancies the other, whether they want to admit it or not. That's not what bothers me the most, what I particularly didn't like was the way she looked at Aaron like he was a piece of shit on the bottom of her shoe when he was just trying to voice his opinion. It's ok for her to voice her opinion but not him and then when he tried to apologise and smooth things over the next day she was rude AF and refused to apologise back. I don't think there's a need to treat people like that, whether you like them or not. You can have a difference of opinion, just like we do here, without being a bitch about it.

I wonder who'll be out tomorrow, who do we think?!

Laika1234

VIP Member
Just seen first look on the app - they get a text to gather by the firepit. Do you think that’s a recoupling? There’s too many girls though, one dumped? Ron might have to choose between Lana and Tanyel.
Ohhh I feel like they’d have called a dumping earlier

Cupântae

Chatty Member
I feel like I missed something with Shaq calling put Ron last night and cba rewatching the episode. Did anyone catch it?

notsoplainjane

The woman on MyPodOnPaper’s got her number and relates it far better than I can, try and have a listen.
they so lerk on here the used my Austin powers will comparison! i love that pod though so fair play!
Olivia is very very insecure and needs to be loved and the main character!